Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TOO MANY TURNCOATS

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:53 am

We have too many TURNCOATS in our club.We should buy not one red kit and we have the right to protest against the red take over. :old:

Re: TOO MANY TURNCOATS

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:02 am

Cesca wrote:We have too many TURNCOATS in our club.We should buy not one red kit and we have the right to protest against the red take over. :old:

are you deluded ?? yes they have rebranded, are we happy no but without the malaysians we would be up shit street without them!

Since they have come on board they have kept us afloat week in week out! yes protest but the more of this protest nonsense the more we push them away. And whos there to keep us afloat then................... no one!!

They own the club they do what they want and they are susccessful business man, the guys is a multi millionaire, he knows what he's doing so lets see how it goes!!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:02 am

We have a right to protest changes that we do not agree with. It should register with the Administration that there is at least a large segment of the supporters who do not support the changes and are going to protest those changes.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:04 am

Cosi wrote:We have a right to protest changes that we do not agree with. It should register with the Administration that there is at least a large segment of the supporters who do not support the changes and are going to protest those changes.

If u call 109 people large then so be it

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:05 am

So just roll over and die? thats not my way and i thought it was not the Welsh way.Must be your way?? :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:06 am

Cosi wrote:We have a right to protest changes that we do not agree with. It should register with the Administration that there is at least a large segment of the supporters who do not support the changes and are going to protest those changes.

your probably one of the few that are in the mindset of "I'd rather be in league 2, playing in blue with 2,000 fans attending like the good old days " than change to red ? :?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:07 am

Like the title says(TOO MANY TURNCOATS) That is you that is :old:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:08 am

Cesca wrote:So just roll over and die? thats not my way and i thought it was not the Welsh way.Must be your way?? :ayatollah:

roll over and die, they are keeping cardiff alive, if they leave we die, i think you need to think this a little further past a colour

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 am

The so called 109 is just the vocal segment of the protest. There are many many more who are not in favor of the logo and the color change and who are not vocalizing there thoughts.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 am

Brewer at least i have not sold my soul for a hadfull of sweeties

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:13 am

Cesca wrote:So just roll over and die? thats not my way and i thought it was not the Welsh way.Must be your way?? :ayatollah:

No i'm certainly not of that mindset and built with stronger ingredients than that. But I honestly dont believe they are carrying these things out with bad intentions and believe they are doing it to help the club and are here for the long term for the good of the club.

So why would I protest ??

They have rebranded yes but they are successful business men and they wouldnt do this for the sake of it, so I would prefer to sit back and see where it takes us as these guys are proven in business and yes football is a business these days!

if they go we are screwed after all they have been keeping us afloat since they came on board!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:15 am

Cesca wrote:Brewer at least i have not sold my soul for a hadfull of sweeties

your 'soul' should lie with the club and not the colour of the shirt, i bet u brag to all your mates about cardiff winning the fa cup, but surely that has nothing to do with your sole as we were playing in a different colour and badge back then, you cant pick and choose what parts u like and you dont ...

point is your soul should be with cardiff, so stop attention seeking

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:16 am

Im a reluctant red because there was a gun to my head. Just take the money get out of debt and we will eventully get back to blue. I will buy red to support board for putting 40mill in. If people don't like it just take a deep breath and think long term. In the short term that's focus on getting this shite badge changed for the one below or my avatar icon. :old: :old: :old: :angryfire: :angryfire:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:16 am

Cesca wrote:Brewer at least i have not sold my soul for a hadfull of sweeties

I think we are dealing with a little bit more than sweets here. They are keeping the club afloat for god sake. , my soul is at peace with the knowledge they are genuinely trying to push this club in the right direction and without them well we all know what will happen .........

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:27 am

fryman125 wrote:Im a reluctant red because there was a gun to my head. Just take the money get out of debt and we will eventully get back to blue. I will buy red to support board for putting 40mill in. If people don't like it just take a deep breath and think long term. In the short term that's focus on getting this shite badge changed for the one below or my avatar icon. :old: :old: :old: :angryfire: :angryfire:

TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:28 am

If the owners want to gain value in the brand, start by getting more high quality players. What Malky did this year was remarkable given the players. Rebranding is a marketing ploy and nothing more. Cardiff City FC as its current brand has value that has been built over 104 years. Its value remains strong under that current brand. The rebranding will not have brand equity like the current brand and is not a good idea at all. Marketing people who have been trying to sell red of the likes of Man United and Liverpool in Malaysia. Key to this selling is winning not color and not logos. Subtle changes would have been more acceptable here rather than the radical changes.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:10 am

Cesca wrote:We have too many TURNCOATS in our club.We should buy not one red kit and we have the right to protest against the red take over. :old:

well said that man :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:17 am

Im no turn coat just using my right to have an opinion and choice

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:55 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:

Too many turncoats who would sell their granny to watch premier league football.Very dissappointed with a lot of cardiff city fans :old: KEEP CARDIFF CITY BLUE :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:42 pm

woodyfromtred wrote:
Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:

Too many turncoats who would sell their granny to watch premier league football.Very dissappointed with a lot of cardiff city fans :old: KEEP CARDIFF CITY BLUE :ayatollah:

Agreed their quest for glory has tainted their judgement. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:28 pm

brewer918 wrote:

are you deluded ?? yes they have rebranded, are we happy no but without the malaysians we would be up shit street without them!

Since they have come on board they have kept us afloat week in week out! yes protest but the more of this protest nonsense the more we push them away. And whos there to keep us afloat then................... no one!!

They own the club they do what they want and they are susccessful business man, the guys is a multi millionaire, he knows what he's doing so lets see how it goes!!

I KNOW PLENTY OF SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS MEN WHO LOSE 1 MILLION EVERY MONTH,THEY MUST BE GOOD :roll:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:34 pm

DUN THESE DELUDED FANS UNDERSTAND THAT IF THE MALAYSIANS LEFT WE WUD BE WITHOUT A CLUB TO SUPPORT SO SHUT THE f**k UP & GET ON BOARD WITH THE NORMAL CARDIFF FANS WHO R ACCEPTING THAT IF WE DUN GO RED WE WUD BE FUCKED TAKE UR PICK SUPPORT CARDIFF IN RED OR BE BLUE & BE FUCKED LIKED POMPEY OR NO WORSE NO CARDIFF 2 SUPPORT
:old: :old: :old:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:35 pm

aberdare-blue wrote:DUN THESE DELUDED FANS UNDERSTAND THAT IF THE MALAYSIANS LEFT WE WUD BE WITHOUT A CLUB TO SUPPORT SO SHUT THE f**k UP & GET ON BOARD WITH THE NORMAL CARDIFF FANS WHO R ACCEPTING THAT IF WE DUN GO RED WE WUD BE FUCKED TAKE UR PICK SUPPORT CARDIFF IN RED OR BE BLUE & BE FUCKED LIKED POMPEY OR NO WORSE NO CARDIFF 2 SUPPORT

More propaganda yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
aberdare-blue wrote:DUN THESE DELUDED FANS UNDERSTAND THAT IF THE MALAYSIANS LEFT WE WUD BE WITHOUT A CLUB TO SUPPORT SO SHUT THE f**k UP & GET ON BOARD WITH THE NORMAL CARDIFF FANS WHO R ACCEPTING THAT IF WE DUN GO RED WE WUD BE FUCKED TAKE UR PICK SUPPORT CARDIFF IN RED OR BE BLUE & BE FUCKED LIKED POMPEY OR NO WORSE NO CARDIFF 2 SUPPORT

More propaganda yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. :lol:[/quote

well u lot against it so much go & do ur little walk outs & protest & show hw big cardiff fans u r during matches when we will be there support in cardiff in RED
what wud appen if the malaysians left en genius??? wud u be happy supporting a team like pompey who will prob end up like bradford but ur 1 of the fans that wud rather be in league 2 & blue SAD

Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:01 pm

aberdare-blue wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:

well u lot against it so much go & do ur little walk outs & protest & show hw big cardiff fans u r during matches when we will be there support in cardiff in RED
what wud appen if the malaysians left en genius??? wud u be happy supporting a team like pompey who will prob end up like bradford but ur 1 of the fans that wud rather be in league 2 & blue SAD

Is anyone meant to understand that? :lol:
Your logic is about as stupid as your typing.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:18 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
aberdare-blue wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:

Is anyone meant to understand that? :lol:
Your logic is about as stupid as your typing.

my point ws that us cardiff fans that support the red change will be supporting em in the ground nt being sad fuckers that r against it protesting outside & doin walk outs during games (cos they r die hard city fans)

would you rather the malaysians still be there & cardiff play in red

or stay blue & be fucked like pompey?? hw is my logic wrong we wud be fucked if they left

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Can you show me the statement that said they would pull out if we didn't agree?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:27 pm

dazzyt wrote:

i didnt say they wud pull out

im just sayin i wud rather be in red & be debt free with the investment (if we didnt turn red they wud av to find new investors which wud take alot longer to sort out all of our shit) dun c whats wrong with a fan wanting that

i obviously want to stay blue but if we have to sacrifice our so be it (its just a colour avnt changed our history)

que every1 thinking im a sell out :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:12 pm

aberdare-blue wrote:
dazzyt wrote:

i didnt say they wud pull out

im just sayin i wud rather be in red & be debt free with the investment (if we didnt turn red they wud av to find new investors which wud take alot longer to sort out all of our shit) dun c whats wrong with a fan wanting that

i obviously want to stay blue but if we have to sacrifice our so be it (its just a colour avnt changed our history)

que every1 thinking im a sell out :lol:

Deluded fans for sticking up for what the believe in,when have the malasysians said they would walk away?Aberdare blue you just want premier league football stop scaremongering.We,ll always have a club to support,i will never wear the red at home BLUEBIRD TILL I DIE :old:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Even though everyone knows that the Malaysians were never going to walk away, why do fans think that they can still get away with telling us different.It proves all along that all they ever wanted is to get their grubby hands on a promised cash injection that the Malaysians promised.
For one last time the Malaysians were always staying ,there was no threat of administration so it was only ever about the glory wasn't it. :ayatollah: