Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rio Ferdinand

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:48 am

Gotta love this Moron fair play!!
The guy is a complete tossed in fairness
He is a drugs cheat that in my opinion doesn't deserve to put on any sort of football shirt let alone for his country! How he can have the audacity to moan about not making 100 caps is beyond me he shouldn't even be plying pro football
Uefa stance on drug cheats is far to lenient
He also demanded more money at united In his last contract talks a few years ago personally I'd have sacked him ha I been on the UTD board at the time just like Adriana mutu had happen at Chelsea 8 months out and then fans still worship him!
Cheek of the guy is unreal

Plus he ain't even that good a player vidic is much better

Re: Rio Ferdinand

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:52 am

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Gotta love this Moron fair play!!
The guy is a complete tossed in fairness
He is a drugs cheat that in my opinion doesn't deserve to put on any sort of football shirt let alone for his country! How he can have the audacity to moan about not making 100 caps is beyond me he shouldn't even be plying pro football
Uefa stance on drug cheats is far to lenient
He also demanded more money at united In his last contract talks a few years ago personally I'd have sacked him ha I been on the UTD board at the time just like Adriana mutu had happen at Chelsea 8 months out and then fans still worship him!
Cheek of the guy is unreal

Plus he ain't even that good a player vidic is much better

HA,

and john terry, a racist, is perfectly fine to be going and playing? He missed a drugs test and served his punishment.
i think you will find that very rarely will a player try and negotiate for a cheaper contract haha, every player wants more money.
in the last 10 years rio has been one of the best defenders in the country, laughable post

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:55 am

Agreed. He's well past his best now and injury prone. However i was surprised Martin Kelly was picked over Micha Richards.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:55 am

He is probably part of the first premier league football generation (on ridiculous wages with paid entourage) so is lost in the world of self. His agent spouting "no respect" bollocks tipped me over the edge. Who the fcuk does he think he is, an ageing player whose time is up, go gracefully, that why you retire, so you don't have the "indignity" of being overlooked for a Liverpool reserve.

For the record I wouldn't have taken the liability Terry either.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:00 am

Where did i say that John terry deserve to go? This post was about Ferdinand.
His punishment was pathetic very surprised a club of uniteds stature stood by him
And yes I am not stupid of course people try for better contracts but Ferdinand didn't deserve the one he had!!
Only reason UTD didn't ask him was cos he cost £30m
Hardly say this post is laughable England have far better defenders, Cahill lescoot far better and totally agree with you that terry shouldnt be there, not because of racism as that hasn't been proven just cos he's shit
And a bigger bellend than Ferdinand!!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:05 am

llan bluebird wrote:He is probably part of the first premier league football generation (on ridiculous wages with paid entourage) so is lost in the world of self. His agent spouting "no respect" bollocks tipped me over the edge. Who the fcuk does he think he is, an ageing player whose time is up, go gracefully, that why you retire, so you don't have the "indignity" of being overlooked for a Liverpool reserve.

For the record I wouldn't have taken the liability Terry either.

Agree with you 100% egotistic wanker as well as a cheat, should have retired years ago and given players like Richards and ononuha a chance to come through after 21 set up
That's why England will do hit forever at majors cos the lads coming out of the youth systems ain't being played at senior level until the laughable golden generation have finished playing in their Zimmer frames( Gerard/rio etc)
Plus they take players with 3
Match suspensions like Rooney surely other players should have taken his place?