Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LIVERPOOL FC POSTER

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:38 am

who is he ,is it another jack..seems odd posting so many posts today and it still says 8 posts next to his profile !!!!.

Re: LIVERPOOL FC POSTER

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:40 am

Patronising, condescending, telling our fans what they should be doing.

Funnily enough, hadn't posted till today. So interested in us, couldn't be bothered posting around the time of the Carling Cup game.

Nope, our plight has clearly moved him so much he feels the need to suddenly tell people what to do.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:46 am

exactly .frigging tool in my opinion,unless he's had his giro and has paid £10 on his internet dongle !!!! :lol: ...if he is scouse he should worry why his team has been shit for years and will not win the prem league for another 10 years.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:04 am

nerd wrote:Patronising, condescending, telling our fans what they should be doing.

Are you talking about yourself or the Liverpool fc poster?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 am

CP76 wrote:
nerd wrote:Patronising, condescending, telling our fans what they should be doing.

:lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:16 am

CP76 wrote:

Hardly.

I just respect our fans' opinions far more than somebody who no link to us whatsoever coming here and magically telling fans what to do as if they've any experience of the situation.

I can understand why people are so pro blue, for want of a better expression. My preference is for blue, certainly, but time will tell what happens. I can see how aggressive marketing can help the club long term, my concern is the long term financial stability of the club irrespective of division.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:22 am

strange how he seems to have disappeared.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:24 am

Funnily enough, hadn't posted till today. So interested in us, couldn't be bothered posting around the time of the Carling Cup game.

Nope, our plight has clearly moved him so much he feels the need to suddenly tell people what to do.

:lol: clearly another wind up merchant Nerd

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:40 am

I haven't read him, but the parallels between Liverpool's last foreign owners and us are gigantic.

1)Promises about massive investment which are in fact lies.
2)scam with overcharging for a stadium to pull out massive amounts of money.
3)Most importantly, the debts being made up.
ie debts which are someone placing the purchase cost of the club onto the club accounts- to suck out much more money.
Then trying to obscure this truth, and lying to the fans that it was for "footballing expenses".
4)Both situations = a healthy, profitmaking organisation becoming bankrupt -

Because owners effectively withdrew massive amounts of money for themselves( And not players, wages, or stadia).

Big profits being made, yet asset stripped and all promises broken.

Liverpool fans did ok in ousting their previous owners. Infact someone sent me a link of them talking out us on their forum.

http://forums.lfconline.com/showthread.php?t=157608

They're gobsmacked and expect we'll do mass boycotts and stuff like they did.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:52 am

says it all....

johnnyred wrote:They're the f*cking Bluebirds, for Christ sake!!!

''C'mon you Bluebirds,

erm..........playing in red''

It's absolutely crazy.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:57 am

CraigMc wrote:says it all....

''C'mon you Bluebirds,

It's absolutely crazy.

Ironic, really, Liverpool fans complaining about us changing to red.

Given they changed to red in the 60's, under Shankly. The reason being? "It would make our players look bigger".

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:01 am

nerd wrote:

''C'mon you Bluebirds,

It's absolutely crazy.

Given they changed to red in the 60's, under Shankly. The reason being? "It would make our players look bigger".

Everybody was smashed out of their tits in the 60's

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:04 am

PtB wrote:
nerd wrote:

''C'mon you Bluebirds,

It's absolutely crazy.

Everybody was smashed out of their tits in the 60's

Heh.

Leeds changed for the sole reason of copying Real Madrid.

I'd say, assuming there's a business plan behind our change that it's instantly a far better rationale than Leeds or Liverpool used. Indeed, both of those changes were on the whim of managers. Clearly Leeds and Liverpool fans mobilised and blocked the changes. If they didn't, it then undermines their claims about "modern football".

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:05 am

SavetheBluebirds wrote:I haven't read him, but the parallels between Liverpool's last foreign owners and us are gigantic.

2)scam with overcharging for a stadium to pull out massive amounts of money.When have they overcharged?
ie debts which are someone placing the purchase cost of the club onto the club accounts- to suck out much more money.
Then trying to obscure this truth, and lying to the fans that it was for "footballing expenses".
4)Both situations = a healthy, profitmaking organisation becoming bankrupt - When the hell have we been a healthy, profitmaking organisation??

Because owners effectively withdrew massive amounts of money for themselves( And not players, wages, or stadia).

Liverpool fans did ok in ousting their previous owners. Infact someone sent me a link of them talking out us on their forum.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:44 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
SavetheBluebirds wrote:I haven't read him, but the parallels between Liverpool's last foreign owners and us are gigantic.

2)scam with overcharging for a stadium to pull out massive amounts of money.When have they overcharged?
4)Both situations = a healthy, profitmaking organisation becoming bankrupt - When the hell have we been a healthy, profitmaking organisation??

read the accounts. if you can follow the accounts, you'll see.
Its not debts created from wages, transfer fees and stadium build.

Its debts created by owners( mainly the Malaysians) taking loans out against the club.
These loans are taken out to finance the purchase of the club.
Exactly like Man Utd, Lpool and many other clubs who've fallen victim to con-artists.

The debts from the stadium build have also been grossly inflated.Its standard practice for shysters running clubs.
Liverpool's owners actually charge 50m !!! for a few drawings., ( Thats a fact btw)

If the "purchase debt" money ( as its called) wasn't being taken out( and debt from the above being added to the accounts), it would be clear that the income more than adequately covers transfers, wages and stadium build, and improvements to the squad. Thats why I say we are otherwise in a very healthy position.

This is the essnce of the whole scam. Once the general fan base can see that, they wouldn't want Tan within 1000 miles of the club. He's not a saviour, he's not doing us a favour, he's a corporate and cultural rapist, nothing more.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:17 pm

nerd wrote:

''C'mon you Bluebirds,

It's absolutely crazy.

Not true. They always had red shirts and liverbird badge, they only changed the shorts.