Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO# ANNIS

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:08 am

It's all speculation and scaremongering.
There is no way of knowing if this rebranding idea is actually work in the long run, and it's the same for the future of our club if
The rebranding doesn't happen.
We simply don't have any answers, and what we get told seems to either contradict itself or pose even greater greater unanswered questions.
But what can we do?
If anyone knows a mega rich cardiff fan who is willing to invest,Then please someone have a word in his/her ear..
Sam was idolised by many (simply because he didn't go through with all of his drastic plans).
Tan and co are being chastised by many more (Because he is pushing fwd with his drastic plans).
It's also worth a note there has been no mention of a possible up sticks and rellocate the club ( one of SAMs proposals )

Annis the questions you've posted are,at the moment unanswerable therefore pointless to debate.
You have shown a lot of activity on here this morning and if I'm honest the only thing I can 100% agree with you on is ,
Tan and co will have to deliver Prem ASAP and as Carlos posted yesterday if the Malaysians want support in their ideas a few big signings will most Deffinately sway some support in their direction.

All in All it's just another day in the hard times of being a Cardiff fan.

Re: FAO# ANNIS

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:31 am

dont think its so much the rebranding but the way they went about it all.everything done on the sly to us the fans.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:40 am

d20 wrote:dont think its so much the rebranding but the way they went about it all.everything done on the sly to us the fans.

That's the worst part of it. Especially coupled with the incredibly amateur badge. How a top Championship club can come up with that is beyond me.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:42 am

exactly ,the badge is shocking and we have seen so many better since ,why did they not do this announce it would change get designs and let the fans pick it ,but that would be the right way and vt wants it done his way...sly dishonest and untrusting .

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:45 am

d20 wrote:exactly ,the badge is shocking and we have seen so many better since ,why did they not do this announce it would change get designs and let the fans pick it ,but that would be the right way and vt wants it done his way...sly dishonest and untrusting .

they run a business, if a new owner comes in to a struggling company and he finds a way in which he feels will say it then i dont blame him for not consulting us fans.