Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New badge - are we being played?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:57 am

Are we all being played over the new badge?

The club deliberately introduce a hideous looking badge, many people on here come up with much better ideas, the club "listen" and then "compromise".

Before you know it, we've got a different new badge, whilst being told, "Well, you have to like it... You chose it and we compromised."

Just a thought.

Re: New badge - are we being played?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:02 am

cant see it mate the shit badge is already on the shit kit !

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:08 am

Snowball this concept badge. Still tweaking To be. Have a look at fblock.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:16 am

I had something happen to me of a similar nature. I was happy in my job, my employers switched half the organisation around and our manager decided to do the same to our department. In his proposed plans I wasn't even in the department any longer, the "compromise" I agreed to sent someone else instead who was happy to follow that path as it fits in with his career ambitions, but I had to take on some of his duties sold to me as a "like for like swap". It was bull, I was never in the other department so it wasn't a swap at all.

Maybe I should have dug in, but if you want a good outcome the department is being disbanded and scattered so I no doubt will be back to square one under a manager I get on great with - and she's female which is a bonus :P So the moral of the story is hang on in there, don't be afraid to make a noise and eventually it may well come round full circle.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:38 am

Yeah, we're meant to believe a scouser actually works.