Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF THATS THE CASE

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:14 am

IF the rebranding investment etc depends on paying off Langston then SURELY it would have been better to have sorted than out before talking about changing the shirts from Blue to Red etc.I am in the camp of at 1st not wanting to change colours and definetly not changing the name Bluebirds and being honest thought we should just take the points deduction After listening to the views of others and trying to be realistic then i am probably in the camp of i would be willing to change the kit from Blue to Red but definetly not change the name the Bluebirds.(although i am finding it hard to envisage calling somebody playing in Red the Bluebirds)A LOT of people i believe feel similar to me and a lot DEPENDS on the Malaysians ACTUALLY doing what has been said .THAT IS making us a DEBT free club changing debt to shares etc .I must admit that i am NO LONGER sure it is for the best to change kit as there are valid arguments against it as well as valid reasons for it . I SUPPOSE at the end of the day only time will tell as i think there is no stopping the change of kit from Blue to Red it is now down to the Malasians to prove what they have said will happen