52%
No, I think they are bad for us
36%
Not sure - the jury is still out for me - depends on what happens on the pitch
13%

Total votes : 112

POLLL - Do you trust the Malaysians?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:02 am

A genuine question - it will be interesting to see the results.

Re: POLLL - Do you trust the Malaysians?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:36 am

It's fairly balanced at the moment between all the viewpoints.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:01 pm

hmmmmm... after 23 votes, 57% voting they do trust the Malaysians....interesting :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:33 pm

By the amount of posts you have done the figures must be down to you repeatedly voting. :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:43 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:By the amount of posts you have done the figures must be down to you repeatedly voting. :lol:

No, I've just bumped it a few times, so as many people as possible can see it to vote on it. Everytime I've done it, a number of people have immediately voted who may not have seeen it before.

The mods will be able to confirm I've only voted once.

I'm just genuinely interested in seeing how much trust/distrust we've got as a fan base in the Malaysians.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Die Walkure wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:By the amount of posts you have done the figures must be down to you repeatedly voting. :lol:

No, I've just bumped it a few times, so as many people as possible can see it to vote on it. Everytime I've done it, a number of people have immediately voted who may not have seeen it before.

I'm just genuinely interested in seeing how much trust/distrust we've got as a fan base in the Malaysians.

Dai, what do u think I voted ? :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:46 pm

No never have said all along it was a far east PR dream and thats what its come to :evil:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:

Dai, what do u think I voted ? :lol:

I think I know which way you voted Annis :lol:

It will be very interesting to see the results of this poll, as I've tried to ask non partisan questions, and I've got respect for all the views outlined - all our fans need to be able to comment on this issue without feeling they're being called names for whichever 'camp' they're in.

In fairness Annis, I think this board has been fine, and I've freely expressed my views without anyone turning on me for them, and people have just debated fairly with me :ayatollah:

I hate the gloating though, and the thing I want to see more than anything else is all of us having respect for the other viewpoints, as this is a highly emotional time for us all - I suppose people having such strong views as we've seen does show how passionately we all feel about our club.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:14 pm

I trust them

Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:35 pm

jinks-rct wrote:I trust them

:ayatollah: Well done

It's still over 50% in the "trust them" camp.

It also seems to me that the majority on this site on all the polls and threads you read are for the changes (even if they are reluctantly) and yet for a casual visitor to the board, they'd think otherwise, as all the sticky's are anti-change, and they are the ones that would be seen first as they're automatically at the top of the threads.

I didn't have a problem until today, but it is starting to become irritating now.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:41 pm

I haven't voted because I am in the not sure camp but it depends on what happens in the accounts for me rather than what happens on the pitch.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Why wouldn't anyone trust them?? They saved us and now they are taking us to the Premier League :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:56 pm

moonboots wrote:Why wouldn't anyone trust them?? They saved us and now they are taking us to the Premier League :ayatollah:

Have you read the statement? That's not what they have said at all.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:21 pm

Yes, i trust them :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Almost 100 votes now and still 52% saying they trust the Malaysians :ayatollah:

I'll leave it open for another day for those who haven't voted so far.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:42 pm

102 people voted and 53% trust the Malaysians - excellent to see :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Should be more

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:47 pm

TheLad wrote:Should be more

I agree, but only 35% don't trust them, and as the Langston debt is sorted and players come in, that will decrease, I believe :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:32 pm

moonboots wrote:Why wouldn't anyone trust them?? They saved us and now they are taking us to the Premier League :ayatollah:

Because they lied to us ! Destroyed our club ! Whats next ? There business men there going to rob us of every la :evil: st pennie !! :cry:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:10 am

llanedeyrn-blue wrote:

Because they lied to us ! Destroyed our club ! Whats next ? There business men there going to rob us of every la :evil: st pennie !! :cry:

How on earth can they rob us when they have put millions in to a bankrupt club? (oh and its not 'there'). Never seen bank robbers breaking in and depositing money. Lets get real please.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:06 am

shadwellblue wrote:How on earth can they rob us when they have put millions in to a bankrupt club? (oh and its not 'there'). Never seen bank robbers breaking in and depositing money. Lets get real please.

THEIR money or loans? :dontknow:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:17 am

Die Walkure wrote:102 people voted and 53% trust the Malaysians - excellent to see :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:44 am

Yes