Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Like waving a "red" strip at a bull

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:45 am

I honestly can't believe the amount of animosity being shown by fans of Cardiff City towards each other regarding the colour change. I for one would really like to keep the blue strip but, i am willing to accept the colour change especially if it means safe guarding the long term future of Cardiff City fc. I will also keep my thoughts to myself (regarding the proposed investment) at least until the end of the 2012-13 season when the true intentions of Vincent Tan & Co will become much more transparent and easier for everyone to evaluate for themselves and not have to rely on idle talk or groundless rumour! But at the end of the day is it a colour or a club that is being supported. No matter what colour strip that is used for home matches, Cardiff City fc will always be the BlueBirds to me!

Re: Like waving a "red" strip at a bull

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:51 am

I hate all the in-fighting.

I have genuine sympathy for the 'blue' camp, even though I am in the 'red' camp myself, and know this must be a very hard thing for some of them to take, and I feel deeply sad that some are even saying they will give up their season tickets.

We all need to show some sympathy to each other here - not name callings all the time.

We still have far more that unites us than divides us :ayatollah: