Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City stadium Facelift For 2012/13

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:36 am

Lads, just out of curiosity, what level of changes do you expect to see to the CCS by the start of next season, both outside and inside? I think apart from the new badge on the outside I expect to see the Club shop completely rammed full of new branding merchandise, a change in colour to some seating inside and maybe the cladding on the outside. What do you think?

Re: Cardiff City stadium Facelift For 2012/13

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:38 am

TERRYB wrote:Lads, just out of curiosity, what level of changes do you expect to see to the CCS by the start of next season, both outside and inside? I think apart from the new badge on the outside I expect to see the Club shop completely rammed full of new branding merchandise, a change in colour to some seating inside and maybe the cladding on the outside. What do you think?

Didnt someone say that the stadium isn't changing so that its going to be a red team playing in a blue stadium..?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:40 am

Angry Man wrote:
TERRYB wrote:Lads, just out of curiosity, what level of changes do you expect to see to the CCS by the start of next season, both outside and inside? I think apart from the new badge on the outside I expect to see the Club shop completely rammed full of new branding merchandise, a change in colour to some seating inside and maybe the cladding on the outside. What do you think?

Didnt someone say that the stadium isn't changing so that its going to be a red team playing in a blue stadium..?

That was said but I don't think, in my opinion, that it will remain with blue and white seating, do you?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:42 am

TERRYB wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

That was said but I don't think, in my opinion, that it will remain with blue and white seating, do you?

I suppose it all depends on how much of the so-called investment is left over.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:48 am

It definitely wouldn't surprise me to see the CARDIFF in white seats and the white seats logo at Canton and Grange Ends changed to red! We will be looking like another Selhurst Park soon! :lol: