Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who's For Returning To Football Talk?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:34 am

It's a Saturday morning, a time when, during the season, you wake with thoughts of the afternoons game and talk of what 4:50pm will bring.

I've now had my fill of the re-branding, whatever side you are on is now set in stone. Either fully against, fully for or in the middle waiting to see. What is certain is that few minds will now be changed.

So for that reason I am committing to talking about football in its basic form. I am not posting about the rebrand anymore and will not reply to such posts or be goaded by obvious propaganda on either side.

Who is committing to this with me? :ayatollah:

I only just found out that Jon Parkin had agreed to a contract cancellation, massive news for the wages kitty and it happened two days ago. It has annoyed me that such news passed me by.

Re: Who's For Returning To Football Talk?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:47 am

I'm in, sick of it all now.
It's in every topic but that's sort of understandable due to the significance of it all and the hurt it has caused us all.

But..............................
I'm looking forward to the new season, I was just thinking with new players and money (hopefully) we can storm this league?
Why not.

Last season I did about 12 games, mainly away and the only defeat was at wembley. Drew or won them all :ayatollah:
So I'm doing all 46 this season :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way what do u think of the badge???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:55 am

Good to see that the club came to agreement to allow Parkin to leave, I can't see us adding to our squad any time soon unless the right player comes along that meets MM demands, we don't want to panic buy either to please us fans otherwise we may live to regret it.

I just hope that we do get some quality players ready for the beginning of the season. :)

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:59 am

elad wrote:Good to see that the club came to agreement to allow Parkin to leave, I can't see us adding to our squad any time soon unless the right player comes along that meets MM demands, we don't want to panic buy either to please us fans otherwise we may live to regret it.

I just hope that we do get some quality players ready for the beginning of the season. :)

:ayatollah:

I think we'll all be happy with the additions to our squad come August :ayatollah:

It's not Malky's style to rush into things :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:41 am

I think Parkin may be the end of the targetman for a few years, Malky seems to not fancy that way of playing.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:03 am

Die Walkure wrote:
elad wrote:Good to see that the club came to agreement to allow Parkin to leave, I can't see us adding to our squad any time soon unless the right player comes along that meets MM demands, we don't want to panic buy either to please us fans otherwise we may live to regret it.

:ayatollah:

I think we'll all be happy with the additions to our squad come August :ayatollah:

It's not Malky's style to rush into things :ayatollah:

Agree, lets hope we all have some positive news soon :) :ayatollah: