Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Protest = Fail

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:41 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:How did this protest march go? No one seems to know?

Luke, it didn't go ahead for various reasons - turnout NOT being one of them. Basically, it seems the council wouldn't issue a licence for it due to the high numbers estimated to be attending. Short notice too wasn't very helpful. It will now happen the day of the Newcastle match.

Oh right ok.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:42 pm

dazzyt wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:For such proud welsh men there is so little fight in u for the club u love.
Would never haopen in swansea as we showed when petty tryed to rip the sole out of our club.
To the fans who have bent over and taken this your a same to your club and city.
Fell sorry for them who were against this to see fellow blues turn so easy.

CORRECT,THEY HAVE ALL BEEN HYPNOTISED BUY A DANGLED CARROT THAT DOESN'T EXIST,THEY THINK WE'LL AUTOMATICALLY GET PROMOTED BUT WE ARE WIDE AWAKE AND LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD.IF WE DON'T GET PROMOTED THIS SEASON HALF OF THE RED FOLK BLINDED BY LIES WILL DISAPPEAR BACK TO THEIR MAN UTD,LIVERPOOL AND CHELSEA WORLDS.
IF WE FAIL THEY HAVE A LOT TO ANSWER FOR.THE PRESSURE IS ON

I disagree mate. I don't think people are concerned about the Premiership. I think the vast majority would accept red because they 'believe' that the club would die if we didn't accept. Now, who has been peddling that line for the last few weeks, even though the CEO has since come out and said that wouldn't be the case?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:43 pm

lethal's shooting boot wrote:Our support has changed beyond recognition over the last few years & a lot of the deep passion.Yellow would be a more apt colour for our kit, to match the colour of piss that runs through our supports veins.

Agreed, plus they should stop singing Men of Harlech as the words would now not be appropriate. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:32 pm

Reality Bites wrote:
dazzyt wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:For such proud welsh men there is so little fight in u for the club u love.
Would never haopen in swansea as we showed when petty tryed to rip the sole out of our club.
To the fans who have bent over and taken this your a same to your club and city.

CORRECT,THEY HAVE ALL BEEN HYPNOTISED BUY A DANGLED CARROT THAT DOESN'T EXIST,THEY THINK WE'LL AUTOMATICALLY GET PROMOTED BUT WE ARE WIDE AWAKE AND LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD.IF WE DON'T GET PROMOTED THIS SEASON HALF OF THE RED FOLK BLINDED BY LIES WILL DISAPPEAR BACK TO THEIR MAN UTD,LIVERPOOL AND CHELSEA WORLDS.

I disagree mate. I don't think people are concerned about the Premiership. I think the vast majority would accept red because they 'believe' that the club would die if we didn't accept. Now, who has been peddling that line for the last few weeks, even though the CEO has since come out and said that wouldn't be the case?

Rear Admiral Gwyn Davies MBE

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Reality Bites wrote:
dazzyt wrote:

I must have missed that bit, where exactly did he say that?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:50 pm

dazzyt wrote:

IMO that carrot does exist. I don't think that automatic promotion will neccasarily be achieved this coming season but we'll have a bigger squad with more quality and more options, we'll be in the mix come the business end of the season.
If we don't get promoted this season I won't be disappearing back to my Chelsea, Man Utd or Liverpool world as I've never had any interest in any of those teams before and won't be starting to get interested in them now.
As for having a lot to answer for and being under pressure..well the only pressure I'll feel will be the pressure on my clubs ability to stay solvent if our Malaysian friends do one and leave us in the shite, the only one's then having a lot to answer for are the people who continuously name call and insult the people who have propped up this club for the last two and a half years.
Have a nice day.