Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Protest = Fail

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:47 pm

Can I Honleslty ask anyone who will be stupidly protesting why?

What do you think you will achieve?
We will benstaying red and this protest will not change that!

Time to stop grizzling and move on! As long as we still Cardiff City nothing will change for me :ayatollah:

Re: Protest = Fail

Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:45 am

The protest that was being planned for today on Facebook has been postponed due to lack of interest. They now plan to hold it before the Newcastle game. Don't hold your breath.

:D

Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:59 am

Most people realise that the benefits that come with the rebranding outweigh any disappointment with the badge/colour change, despite some posters anger the club will be able to take a big forward step with the financial package, protesting in my mind will achieve nothing.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:21 am

CF64 BLUE wrote:Most people realise that the benefits that come with the rebranding outweigh any disappointment with the badge/colour change, despite some posters anger the club will be able to take a big forward step with the financial package, protesting in my mind will achieve nothing.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:21 am

For such proud welsh men there is so little fight in u for the club u love.
Would never haopen in swansea as we showed when petty tryed to rip the sole out of our club.
To the fans who have bent over and taken this your a same to your club and city.
Fell sorry for them who were against this to see fellow blues turn so easy.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:35 am

El Tel wrote:The protest that was being planned for today on Facebook has been postponed due to lack of interest. They now plan to hold it before the Newcastle game. Don't hold your breath.

110% LIE

Was cancelled due to not enough time to prepare, council licence taking more than 3 days to obtain, several dozen people being on holiday, and the fact that it would be more fitting to have it on a match day when other fans will be in Cardiff.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:36 am

the way other teams now look at you has changed forever no matter where you end up , i personally think it's quite funny but how a once proud group of supporters has capitulated is incredible , others supporters have been expecting you to protest and are stunned by you're attitude , read around the internet fellas you're a joke

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:41 am

People like you always let people walk over them(sickening) :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:58 am

waddle wrote:the way other teams now look at you has changed forever no matter where you end up , i personally think it's quite funny but how a once proud group of supporters has capitulated is incredible , others supporters have been expecting you to protest and are stunned by you're attitude , read around the internet fellas you're a joke

Sadly this is true. I've had fans of clubs all over the UK asking me what is going on. They seem more upset about the change than half on here do.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:37 am

Bring on the protest we will not roll over

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:05 pm

jack b*stard jog on back to noddyland ..im against all the changes but petty didnt have a pot to piss in ,can hardly compare him to the mega rich malaysians.....f*cking tool

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:07 pm

swansealad69 wrote:For such proud welsh men there is so little fight in u for the club u love.
Would never haopen in swansea as we showed when petty tryed to rip the sole out of our club.
To the fans who have bent over and taken this your a same to your club and city.

Oh shut up, how can anyone listen to someone, as bright as my 8 year old grand-daughter? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Bring on the protest we will not roll over

The thing is, the majority want the change out of necessity.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:35 pm

PtB wrote:
waddle wrote:the way other teams now look at you has changed forever no matter where you end up , i personally think it's quite funny but how a once proud group of supporters has capitulated is incredible , others supporters have been expecting you to protest and are stunned by you're attitude , read around the internet fellas you're a joke

Sadly this is true. I've had fans of clubs all over the UK asking me what is going on. They seem more upset about the change than half on here do.

Maybe because the MAJORITY of us can see the bigger picture and want our club to survive

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:09 pm

We would have been a joke if we'd been wound up, but not now. :ayatollah:

I'm not that interested in how other team's fans view us - I'm only concerned with what our own fans think, and the majority appear to be fine with the situation :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:31 pm

Die Walkure wrote:

I'm not that interested in how other team's fans view us - I'm only concerned with what our own fans think, and the majority appear to be fine with the situation :ayatollah:

I think that is because fans like you are the reason we are a laughing stock and the shame you have brought is being recognised outside of Wales. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:03 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:

I think that is because fans like you are the reason we are a laughing stock and the shame you have brought is being recognised outside of Wales. :ayatollah:

The shame we have brought :lol: can i ask how old you are and why you care so much about what other people think about you

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:06 pm

bluelover wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:

The shame we have brought :lol: can i ask how old you are and why you care so much about what other people think about you

shame :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:09 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
bluelover wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:

I rest my case :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:17 pm

bluelover wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
bluelover wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:

I rest my case :lol:

I rest mine :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:17 pm

swansealad69 wrote:For such proud welsh men there is so little fight in u for the club u love.

CORRECT,THEY HAVE ALL BEEN HYPNOTISED BUY A DANGLED CARROT THAT DOESN'T EXIST,THEY THINK WE'LL AUTOMATICALLY GET PROMOTED BUT WE ARE WIDE AWAKE AND LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD.IF WE DON'T GET PROMOTED THIS SEASON HALF OF THE RED FOLK BLINDED BY LIES WILL DISAPPEAR BACK TO THEIR MAN UTD,LIVERPOOL AND CHELSEA WORLDS.
IF WE FAIL THEY HAVE A LOT TO ANSWER FOR.THE PRESSURE IS ON

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:18 pm

dazzyt wrote:

CORRECT,THEY HAVE ALL BEEN HYPNOTISED BUY A DANGLED CARROT THAT DOESN'T EXIST,THEY THINK WE'LL AUTOMATICALLY GET PROMOTED BUT WE ARE WIDE AWAKE AND LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD.IF WE DON'T GET PROMOTED THIS SEASON HALF OF THE RED FOLK BLINDED BY LIES WILL DISAPPEAR BACK TO THEIR MAN UTD,LIVERPOOL AND CHELSEA WORLDS.
IF WE FAIL THEY HAVE A LOT TO ANSWER FOR.THE PRESSURE IS ON

:ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:40 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
El Tel wrote:The protest that was being planned for today on Facebook has been postponed due to lack of interest. They now plan to hold it before the Newcastle game. Don't hold your breath.

110% LIE

Was cancelled due to not enough time to prepare, council licence taking more than 3 days to obtain, several dozen people being on holiday, and the fact that it would be more fitting to have it on a match day when other fans will be in Cardiff.

I believe you :lolno:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:41 pm

The fact that it was being run by a 17 year old who wanted to have his 5 minutes of fame, also didn't help the cause :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:54 pm

If 50 or so spotty yoof with shit for brains want to have a protest then leave them to it. I'm all for free speech and people's right to express their views.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:22 pm

bluelover wrote:
PtB wrote:

Maybe because the MAJORITY of us can see the bigger picture and want our club to survive

Everyone wants to see the club survive, such a strange comment :?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:25 pm

How did this protest march go? No one seems to know?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:30 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:Can I Honleslty ask anyone who will be stupidly protesting why?

What do you think you will achieve?
We will benstaying red and this protest will not change that!

Time to stop grizzling and move on! As long as we still Cardiff City nothing will change for me :ayatollah:

Thank f**k our grandparents didn't have that kind of attitude to simply roll over. People who accept shit will always be shit on.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:33 pm

2blue2handle wrote:How did this protest march go? No one seems to know?

Luke, it didn't go ahead for various reasons - turnout NOT being one of them. Basically, it seems the council wouldn't issue a licence for it due to the high numbers estimated to be attending. Short notice too wasn't very helpful. It will now happen the day of the Newcastle match.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Our support has changed beyond recognition over the last few years & a lot of the deep passion.Yellow would be a more apt colour for our kit, to match the colour of piss that runs through our supports veins.