Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'M LEAVING MY WIFE

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:18 pm

The bitch, just came home and she's dyed her hair, and had a full make over, looks gorgeous, but never asked my permission first. ;)

Re: I'M LEAVING MY WIFE

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Ask your permission!!!! Perhaps that's where you've gone wrong SO many times in the past :shock:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:23 pm

BigGwynram wrote:The bitch, just came home and she's dyed her hair, and had a full make over, looks gorgeous, but never asked my permission first. ;)

I would say she sold her soul but she can't have had one if she married you Gwyn. :old: :old: :old:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:The bitch, just came home and she's dyed her hair, and had a full make over, looks gorgeous, but never asked my permission first. ;)

I would say she sold her soul but she can't have had one if she married you Gwyn. :old: :old: :old:

She finally found her soul when she met Gwyn..........he's her 'Ass..soul' :roll:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:39 pm

Again more ground than rebranding analogy .....

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:50 pm

You ungrateful swine !!! :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:59 pm

Gwyn stop making a fool of yourself again. Well at least you are doing it on a messageboard this time rather than humiliating yourself on national TV. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:13 am

I think I speak on behalf of every single Swansea City supporter when I say that I'm thankful that you support the red half of South Wales rather than the white half.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:17 am

NJ73 wrote:

I think I speak on behalf of every single Swansea City supporter when I say that I'm thankful that you support the red half of South Wales rather than the white half.

You must be so proud of your avatar. Lot of time and effort gone into that!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:19 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Probably, but not my time and effort as I nicked off our board.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:23 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

The trouble is that it looks better than the crap that we have at the moment. :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:39 am

But unfortunately our club does not look gorgeous to me anymore. The things that made our club look gorgeous to me were our tradition, heritage, local pride and identity. Our colour blue and our Bluebird were a huge part of our identity, they were a major reason why our club looked gorgeous to me and now those things have been taken away without my permission. I feel hurt, I feel bullied, I feel betrayed. The emotional connection, bond and affiliation I used to have no longer feels there and the relationship I once had with the club I love has gone. We no longer look as gorgeous anymore, the love and passion I once had for our club has disappeared. We have sacrificed everything except our name in our greed to succeed at any cost. I find this disloyal to our club and quite sickening. I want us to succeed, but not like this. I would rather us struggle, fight and even die as what we are - the Bluebirds playing in blue, than sell our souls to succeed as something we're not.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:47 am

Classic
:D :D :D

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:49 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

But unfortunately our club does not look gorgeous to me anymore. The things that made our club look gorgeous to me were our tradition, heritage, local pride and identity. Our colour blue and our Bluebird were a huge part of our identity, they were a major reason why our club looked gorgeous to me and now those things have been taken away without my permission. I feel hurt, I feel bullied, I feel betrayed. The emotional connection, bond and affiliation I used to have no longer feels there and the relationship I once had with the club I love has gone. We no longer look as gorgeous anymore, the love and passion I once had for our club has disappeared. We have sacrificed everything except our name in our greed to succeed at any cost. I find this disloyal to our club and quite sickening. I want us to succeed, but not like this. I would rather us struggle, fight and even die as what we are - the Bluebirds playing in blue, than sell our souls to succeed as something we're not.

Good post :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:54 am

She probably never forgive you for two timing her at some stage.

What is it now you say..? 46 years home and away..? My arse as you were playing rugby on a Saturday afternoon around 15/20 years ago as a family member of mine actually played with you!!!! :lol: The lies just keep coming and coming hey!!! :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:20 am

Angry Man wrote:She probably never forgive you for two timing her at some stage.

What is it now you say..? 46 years home and away..? My arse as you were playing rugby on a Saturday afternoon around 15/20 years ago as a family member of mine actually played with you!!!! :lol: The lies just keep coming and coming hey!!! :lol:

When have i lied about playing rugby or watching Cardiff home and away for 46 years, as for twenty years of rugby, other than school, the first time i touched a rugby ball was when I was either 28 or 29 fact, and the few enjoyable years that i did actually played rugby didn't stop me seeing plenty of Cardiff games as i always have done.

Are you trying to say I'm not a real fan because I did other things alongside watching football, you do make yourself look so silly and desperate Adam, even in my quietest year so to speak, I bet I watched more games than you have seen in your busiest one, how many was it last year, remind us, 4 wasn't it, including a cup final that is, great support, we would be lost without support like yours. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:27 am

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:She probably never forgive you for two timing her at some stage.

When have i lied about playing rugby or watching Cardiff home and away for 46 years, as for twenty years of rugby, other than school, the first time i touched a rugby ball was when I was either 28 or 29 fact, and the few enjoyable years that i did actually played rugby didn't stop me seeing plenty of Cardiff games as i always have done.

Are you trying to say I'm not a real fan because I did other things alongside watching football, you do make yourself look so silly and desperate Adam, even in my quietest year so to speak, I bet I watched more games than you have seen in your busiest one, how many was it last year, remind us, 4 wasn't it, including a cup final that is, great support, we would be lost without support like yours. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry you've lost me now, where have I said 'twenty years of rugby..?'. Gwyn if you are going to quote me then please quote me correctly. As for attending game last year once again you are far from the truth but as normal Gwyn don't let the truth get in the way of a good lie.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:49 am

Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

Sorry you've lost me now, where have I said 'twenty years of rugby..?'. Gwyn if you are going to quote me then please quote me correctly. As for attending game last year once again you are far from the truth but as normal Gwyn don't let the truth get in the way of a good lie.

I'm 57, fifteen years ago I was 42,there was no way i was chasing egg shaped balls around anywhere at that age I can guarantee, and when have i ever denied playing rugby for a few years, what is the problem with that, does it make me less of a fan.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:57 am

f**k sake :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:23 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

hit the nail on the head there m8. :old:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:35 am

oh another pop at the blue fans ...give it up gwyn with your shit jokes.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:32 am

Come on Gwyn stop lying.....we all know there was more to that leg rubbing incident than your letting on, then it was the Mankini and now your leaving your wife.....just come out dear. ;)

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:34 am

What colour she dye it Gwyn ? Blue or RED ?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

I'm 57, fifteen years ago I was 42,there was no way i was chasing egg shaped balls around anywhere at that age I can guarantee, and when have i ever denied playing rugby for a few years, what is the problem with that, does it make me less of a fan.

No not at all and once again I did say 'around 15/20 years ago. However my point being is that Im led to believe that the games were largely played on a saturday afternoon so with that in mind when you say you've been going home and away for 40+ years then thats clearly not correct.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:35 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Well said, Gwyn obviously hasn't got a clue.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:22 pm

Come on fella's you all need to calm down! Or u'l all be getting visits from south Wales's hardest ( red ) gangsters! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: