Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: PROTEST PLANNED IN TREHARRIS TOMORROW

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Bluebina wrote:I see what you are trying to say Gwynedd, but that is more of an anology for moving grounds than the rebranding so years out of date...

Oh, you have destroyed me you nasty nasty boy, calling me Gwynedd, you witty cutting sharp as a razor wit that you are.

Destroyed I am destroyed, Gwynedd, hope this don't stick, my life wont be worth living, nasty nasty nasty.

Your about as f*cking useless as Gwynedd though and your ego at the moment is about as big as f*cking Snowdon.

:old: :old: :old:

Wounded, wounded I tell you, please don't hurt me anymore. ;)

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Anyone who thinks wearing a red kit with a silly looking dog on the front will increase crowds down the city has been hitting the bar in treharris to long.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:01 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:And you have a go at us for being childish Chief.

When did I do that?

You got your way Gwyn is there really the need to wipe people's nose in it.

So it's no longer childish, now it's classed as gloating, or it is in reality classed as making a comparison? do you see the analogy as that far off the situation we ind ourselves in.?

A million miles away you patronising old man. Perhaps the analogy would be more apt if you said that the local piss head had been on tv crying and said all the villagers would never be able to drink again unless they accepted the change. Also, instead of drinking pints of locally produced ale, they now had to drink saki out of shot glasses. You really have made a fool of yourself over this whole thing.

It's ok though, your 20 stone and 6 foot 6.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:02 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Bluebina wrote:I see what you are trying to say Gwynedd, but that is more of an anology for moving grounds than the rebranding so years out of date...

It's the same bar but now a different colour............

But now it's improved and you have to que, and its a building, the bar manager hasn't got a different coloured shirt on?

Not sure it was supposed to be analysed that deeply! I think the queue is due to it being more successful and so a positive. Also the bar itself represents the colour change. Anyway thats how I see it but WTFDIK

Doesn't work does it, lots of people are against it, and it has been divisive, so less popular?

Makes more sense as move to the new ground as I said..

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

It's the same bar but now a different colour............

But now it's improved and you have to que, and its a building, the bar manager hasn't got a different coloured shirt on?

Not sure it was supposed to be analysed that deeply! I think the queue is due to it being more successful and so a positive. Also the bar itself represents the colour change. Anyway thats how I see it but WTFDIK

Doesn't work does it, lots of people are against it, and it has been divisive, so less popular?

Makes more sense as move to the new ground as I said..

But the bar hasn't moved so can't represent a move. If it was closed and moved to a new pub then your point would be ok. Think we can over analyse here as we know what Gwyn is getting at

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:06 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

Oh, you have destroyed me you nasty nasty boy, calling me Gwynedd, you witty cutting sharp as a razor wit that you are.

Destroyed I am destroyed, Gwynedd, hope this don't stick, my life wont be worth living, nasty nasty nasty.

Your about as f*cking useless as Gwynedd though and your ego at the moment is about as big as f*cking Snowdon.

You don't get any funnier.
Should've stuck to protecting Thai flags.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:07 pm

jama wrote:Anyone who thinks wearing a red kit with a silly looking dog on the front will increase crowds down the city has been hitting the bar in treharris to long.

Agree with you, but I think a massive cash investment in the players budget might. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:09 pm

Reality Bites wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

When did I do that?

So it's no longer childish, now it's classed as gloating, or it is in reality classed as making a comparison? do you see the analogy as that far off the situation we ind ourselves in.?

A million miles away you patronising old man. Perhaps the analogy would be more apt if you said that the local piss head had been on tv crying and said all the villagers would never be able to drink again unless they accepted the change. Also, instead of drinking pints of locally produced ale, they now had to drink saki out of shot glasses. You really have made a fool of yourself over this whole thing.

f**k me, wish I'd thought of that sounds a lot funnier and more witty, sharp as a pin and so original. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:09 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

You miserable tw*t for trying to lighten the mood. Try to be IRONIC next time :?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:12 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Reality Bites wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

When did I do that?

f**k me, wish I'd thought of that sounds a lot funnier and more witty, sharp as a pin and so original. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Three things you aren't.... witty, sharp or original.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:12 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

OK, you got me beat now ith your witty sharp clever respons, best I leave it there. So original, let me save you posting all night now, Fatty, bigger mug, ice cream, free Germany trip, bully, save you the trouble. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:15 pm

Reality Bites wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

When did I do that?

:D

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:16 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

OK, you got me beat now ith your witty sharp clever respons, best I leave it there. So original, let me save you posting all night now, Fatty, bigger mug, ice cream, free Germany trip, bully, save you the trouble. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I liked it Gwyn! Maybe if you ended the story with the old regulars getting their way and the bar closing down these lot would have been satisfied

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:17 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

Ah ha finally let your guard slip!!!! You DID go on a freebie to Germany. Someone phone Angry Man quickly.....the LIAR speaks the TRUTH at last :) :roll:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:18 pm

Reality Bites wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

When did I do that?

I don't get the saki bit. Assuming it represents playing football, are changing all our players to a team from Malaysia?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:21 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
jama wrote:Anyone who thinks wearing a red kit with a silly looking dog on the front will increase crowds down the city has been hitting the bar in treharris to long.

Agree with you, but I think a massive cash investment in the players budget might. :lol: :lol: :lol:

true, but we'll prob end up with josh low, on loan.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:22 pm

Reality Bites wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

When did I do that?

Did you join the forum to have a go at gwyn whilst hiding behind a false name??

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:25 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Reality Bites wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

When did I do that?

No, I joined the forum because I like the way that Carl and Annis have conducted themselves over the last month. I like Nukes' outbursts (sometimes) but I do miss Taffy Apple. Not sure what to make of 1948 fella at all to be honest and Polo is quality.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:26 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

Lay it on a plate and I'll serve it you gullible red c**t :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:28 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Reality Bites wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

When did I do that?

And to think, you used to accuse me of arse-licking annis!

He's 6 foot bloody 6 and 20 stone mun, he doesn't need protection.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:36 pm

BigGwynram wrote:There will be a protest tomorrow held in the Navigation hotel in Treharris, Corky's son Geraint recently bought this pub, it was closed down recently after being on it's last legs for years,a hard business to make money nowadays a pub.

Anyway I had been drinking in this pub for years, it was a shit hole but it was still my local shit hole (know what I mean) well the cheeky tw*t has only painted the bar yellow, no consultation, no negotiation with the regular customers, he just painted it.

We are meeting there on mass ( well the four of us that were regulars) tomorrow to protest, and we would like him to rip off the paint and go back to the old walls, also some of us preferred it how it was before it got popular, you know a few regular old faces, losing a fortune every week, but it was our local, sad that the people in the area didn't drink in there, but those couple of us that did enjoyed it.

The pub is really successful now, loads go there and it bouncing , but it not right, all these new customers spending money in there and turning it into a profitable business. I hate it, queuing at the bar, no room in the car park, much better when there was three or four of us there, can't beat the good old days, hate all these changes. :old:

Gwyn, Please stop this crap. You are making even more of a fool of yourself than you did during that infamous BBC interview if that is possible.The fans are divided and no amount of Gwyn propaganda will change this. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:45 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
Gwyn, Please stop this crap. You are making even more of a fool of yourself than you did during that infamous BBC interview if that is possible.The fans are divided and no amount of Gwyn propaganda will change this. :ayatollah:

He is infact dividing us even more.

It might just be me, but whatever side you are on, I hardly think it is appropriate to treat the situation as a joke. It is deadly serious, friendships ending, loyalties questioned.

I think he needs to lead by example, and just leave things be rather than petty point scoring best reserved for the playground.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:53 pm

It's ok though, your 20 stone and 6 foot 6.[/quote]

Did you join the forum to have a go at gwyn whilst hiding behind a false name??[/quote]
And to think, you used to accuse me of arse-licking annis!

He's 6 foot bloody 6 and 20 stone mun, he doesn't need protection.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

:? :? :? :? :? :?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:18 am

Well may I be the first to wish the new landlord all the very best in his new venture. :ayatollah: And for Gwyn to try and use this as an anology in his propaganda then the difference clearly is that the pub has closed down whereas the football club was still in business when new owners took over!!!! So once again his veiwpoint is completely flawed!!!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:07 am

You forget to mention the beer tasted like piss most of the time in the old pub.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:00 am

Angry Man wrote:Well may I be the first to wish the new landlord all the very best in his new venture. :ayatollah: And for Gwyn to try and use this as an anology in his propaganda then the difference clearly is that the pub has closed down whereas the football club was still in business when new owners took over!!!! So once again his veiwpoint is completely flawed!!!

Caught me there Adam with my completely flawed analogy :lol: if it make it easier for you, let's go back and change it from a closed pub, to a pub on its last legs and just about to close because no one was prepared to buy or invest in this pub that was dead in the water, losing money week to week and owing the bank thousands.

Now you can go back re analogise, and come up with a new conclusion :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:04 am

OK, you got me beat now ith your witty sharp clever respons, best I leave it there. So original, let me save you posting all night now, Fatty, bigger mug, ice cream, free Germany trip, bully, save you the trouble. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Ah ha finally let your guard slip!!!! You DID go on a freebie to Germany. Someone phone Angry Man quickly.....the LIAR speaks the TRUTH at last :) :roll:[/quote]

OH, caught out at last :lol: :lol: :lol: mind you I never had an ice cream off Sam either, but it don't stop people assuming I did anyway, so why spoil things with a bit of truth :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:08 am

Destroyed I am destroyed, Gwynedd, hope this don't stick, my life wont be worth living, nasty nasty nasty.[/quote]

:old: :old: :old:[/quote]

Wounded, wounded I tell you, please don't hurt me anymore. ;)[/quote]

Should've stuck to protecting Thai flags.[/quote]

OK, you got me beat now ith your witty sharp clever respons, best I leave it there. So original, let me save you posting all night now, Fatty, bigger mug, ice cream, free Germany trip, bully, save you the trouble. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Lay it on a plate and I'll serve it you gullible red c**t :lol:[/quote]

Now you know you wouldn't do that unless you could do it from thee safety of a key board. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:34 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:49 am

I like it Gwyn :D
However for me and many others we can't really see how by changing the colour will prevent the club leaking a million a month...Are they saying by changing to red and increasing the capacity that folk will flood to the stadium ?
Its difficult to believe that these guys made their money on these type of notions but then again I'm not in marketing.