Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

what are we thinking?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Before anyone rants and raves im just trying get a point across and express an opinion as we all got.

The stay blue fight till the end crew, i admire your spirit and passion for things not to change and why should they? even though its causing alot of arguing no1 can deny that you are looking out for the club the tradition the idenity you grew up loving, that being said is this a case of if we are not blue and bluebirds then f**k the club whatever happens start a fresh and we will battle in low attendances in the lower leagues? or is this a case i want the future generations to experience the love you have for the club? well i can ask whats your cases on the matter and why its cruical to fight and get to be blue and bluebirds again (even though we are still the bluebirds)

my personal believe on the situation is that we HAD to go red and go for the re-branding because even though i did NOT want it to happen and was going nuts when it first was leaked but after reading the facts and calming down i realised it was to secure CARDIFF CITY FC future, note that we are cardiff city fc not cardiff city bluebirds fc, dont get me wrong the bluebirds is apart of me and always will be, but clubs in past had to change to keep up with the current football econemy.

we must think of the present and future of the club not the past, change is a scary thing but its the way you deal with it, so i ask every fan to unite and stick with our great club, no fighting, no arguing, no threats, lets get behind everyone associated with the club and show every club that we are still one of the most passionate fans there is.

WE ARE CARDIFF CITY FC :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: what are we thinking?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:36 pm

seriously no responses?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:42 pm

Its too sensible a post to get a response mate :ayatollah: shocked you havent had the usuall "they took our sould" response .. None of us wanted red, some of us just accept it easier that others because we are not as loyal "apparently"

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:45 pm

I can you expect a serious answer with that avatar :D

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:54 pm

Lmao my avatar wasnt what i asked though :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:19 pm

ANOTHER BLINDED HYPNOTISED FAN

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:30 pm

hypnotised? maybe, blind ? no, im not blind to see the state of the club was in before the malasians took over, im not blind to see that with out the investment as the club we will struggle and yes its all if's and buts, we have no choice to accept this weather we like it or not, right not we all need to stick together even if we all dont agree on the rebranding or not.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:36 pm

I refer to my earlier post

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:40 pm

dazzyt wrote:ANOTHER BLINDED HYPNOTISED FAN

This is literally the go to line for any scaremongering blue. God.