Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Come on Malky long time supporters need ............

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:50 pm

This week has been utter s**t for us bluebird supporters. I had hoped when VT commited to full backing of the club we would have quality players being brought in to bolster the playing staff.

Unfortunately we seem to have lost a player to Wolves Hull have taken steve Bruce on and immediately he hasgone for Heskey.

We are hurting big time red home kit badge thats utter shit but and its abig but we need something to unit the club as yet we have had jack shit.

If we have the funds we needto see what players this so called investment can secure.

We have chased
Layers since January and our record is not verygood so come on Cardiff City get your act together true fans are wanting to see this commitment to team building lets get some some good news for the supporters to cheer

Re: Come on Malky long time supporters need ............

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:02 pm

It's June 8th for Christ sake! We've got 2 months to get players in. I'd rather Malky take his time and get the right players rather than rush just to please a few delicate fans who might be feeling sorry for themselves.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:12 pm

What player we lost to wolves? You talking about sigurdarson?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:13 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:It's June 8th for Christ sake! We've got 2 months to get players in. I'd rather Malky take his time and get the right players rather than rush just to please a few delicate fans who might be feeling sorry for themselves.

Bluebird99 please dont get me wrong but we are all I hope hurting what is happening to our club. I'm in the red corner because ifthis fails we are in the Welsh league and make no mistake about that.

If we geta quality signing in now it may deflect some of the vitriol against the club.

If I've upset you then I apologise but I only want ourclub to servive and go on to besomething great.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:20 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:This week has been utter s**t for us bluebird supporters. I had hoped when VT commited to full backing of the club we would have quality players being brought in to bolster the playing staff.

Unfortunately we seem to have lost a player to Wolves Hull have taken steve Bruce on and immediately he hasgone for Heskey.

We are hurting big time red home kit badge thats utter shit but and its abig but we need something to unit the club as yet we have had jack shit.

If we have the funds we needto see what players this so called investment can secure.

We have chased
Layers since January and our record is not verygood so come on Cardiff City get your act together true fans are wanting to see this commitment to team building lets get some some good news for the supporters to cheer

What player we lost to wolves? Have I missed anything?