Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I can accept the red kit BUT

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:45 pm

The badge sickens me it is f*cking vile... Lets hope they change it next season. I feel it is too late to do it now for the upcoming season but lets hope its changed the year after because some people on here have some cracking designs and they shouldnt be overlooked! Who was the fan that drew up this current badge? Dai f*cking hunt?

Re: I can accept the red kit BUT

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Can mods delete this post I respect your view but the same topic is coming up all the time now :roll:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Totally agree. There have been several badges on here today that would have been acceptable

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:00 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:Can mods delete this post I respect your view but the same topic is coming up all the time now :roll:

Can mods delete this poster, I don't respect his views and he spouts the same shite all the time. :roll:

:old: :old: :old: :old:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:06 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:Can mods delete this post I respect your view but the same topic is coming up all the time now :roll:

Can mods delete this poster, I don't respect his views and he spouts the same shite all the time. :roll:

Very hypocritcal of you and many would agree with me. The word 'plastic' says it all.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:07 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:

Very hypocritcal of you and many would agree with me. The word 'plastic' says it all.

Yes it is, now f**k off to Man Yoos forum. :old:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:09 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:

Yes it is, now f**k off to Man Yoos forum. :old:

Funny you should say that when i'm clearly a Cardiff fan, not a 'MAN YOOOOO' fan.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Support a team in the Welsh league then young Dai Hitler. :old:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:16 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Support a team in the Welsh league then young Dai Hitler. :old:

Ok i''ll go to Neath. Oh wait....