Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TRANSFERS!!!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:32 pm

Any news guys !? :ayatollah:

Re: TRANSFERS!!!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:34 pm

We bid nearly a million for a right back, apparently our current one is crap and only good enough for championship team of the year.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Leo Fortune West ----2 year deal :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:36 pm

bspark wrote:We bid nearly a million for a right back, apparently our current one is crap and only good enough for championship team of the year.

Kev was crap last season

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:39 pm

CP76 wrote:
bspark wrote:We bid nearly a million for a right back, apparently our current one is crap and only good enough for championship team of the year.

Kev was crap last season

I know but I didn't pick the championship team of the year and it's not the position I'd be looking for as the summers big signing.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:39 pm

I am not sure how Kev got in that side as for me it was one of his worst seasons for us! Anyway we need a squad of players and another right back is needed, assuming your referring to the Coventry lad then he is also a centre back who was the player of the year 2 years running. 1m should clinch him! Lets trust Malky as most of his signings have proved their worth :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:44 pm

boyo1927 wrote:

I am not sure how Kev got in that side as for me it was one of his worst seasons for us! Anyway we need a squad of players and another right back is needed, assuming your referring to the Coventry lad then he is also a centre back who was the player of the year 2 years running. 1m should clinch him! Lets trust Malky as most of his signings have proved their worth :ayatollah:

Hopefully :ayatollah: all this doom and gloom i jst wan some good news !!