Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fatal Crash on A9

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:15 pm

A bus and a van have collided and several people have injured with 2 fatalities.
The bus involved was from my company,was heading from Edinburgh to Inverness,
I drove the bus from Melrose to Edinburgh and handed it over to the driver.

I can't describe how I feel at the moment and my thoughts are with the the people and families involved in this accident.

If anything for me it's sheds a little light on how trivial some of the arguments, ESP about rebranding actually are,
Life is fragile and can end at any given moment.

Re: Fatal Crash on A9

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:18 pm

:( :( :( :( I feel for you mate.....R.I.P to those involved :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:26 pm

I have to drive down the M5 now. Not looking forward to it. Wind & rain is absolutely horrendous!
Likewise, my thoughts are with their families.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:37 pm

aj1927 wrote:A bus and a van have collided and several people have injured with 2 fatalities.
The bus involved was from my company,was heading from Edinburgh to Inverness,
I drove the bus from Melrose to Edinburgh and handed it over to the driver.

I can't describe how I feel at the moment and my thoughts are with the the people and families involved in this accident.

If anything for me it's sheds a little light on how trivial some of the arguments, ESP about rebranding actually are,
Life is fragile and can end at any given moment.

Thoughts are with you as well as the families mate.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:53 pm

Ive drove a couple of times on the A9 and its not a nice road to drive on if I'm honest especially if the elements are against you.

Thoughts are with you mate :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:57 pm

terribe news - everyone's thoughts I'm sure are with you.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:01 am

The A9 is torture. I had heard it was closed in 2 places but had no idea why. I think the A9 & A96 are two of the worst roads in Britain to be honest. A horrible tragedy.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:49 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83298

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:35 pm

PtB wrote:The A9 is torture. I had heard it was closed in 2 places but had no idea why. I think the A9 & A96 are two of the worst roads in Britain to be honest. A horrible tragedy.

A9 is the worst part of my regular trips to Scotland. The views are beautiful but the road is bloody dangerous.

RIP to those who have lost their lives.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:29 pm

makes u think about this in fighting bollox