Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Car share NEXT SEASON

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Come rain or shine, red or blue and even rich or skint I'll be there next season. Looking to see if there is any like minded fans on the wrong side of the bridge like me looking to do a regular car share. I'm based in sh*tty Swindon so can accomodate anywhere along the M4 from Reading to Bristol really.

Re: Car share NEXT SEASON

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:38 pm

wasn't gonna bother reading this on the assumption you were t'other side of the bridge.

me and my father are wootton bassett based bluebirds and regularly go down (fathers a ST holder)

we'd be more than happy to split fuel/bridge costs, we tend to have a pint in the ivor davies pre match too.

cheers.

:ayatollah:

Re: Car share NEXT SEASON

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:11 pm

antonynash wrote:wasn't gonna bother reading this on the assumption you were t'other side of the bridge.

me and my father are wootton bassett based bluebirds and regularly go down (fathers a ST holder)

we'd be more than happy to split fuel/bridge costs, we tend to have a pint in the ivor davies pre match too.

cheers.

:ayatollah:

Sounds ideal! I am just on the t'other side of the M4 in West Swindon, are you going to any of the pre-season friendly matches nearby? I'm planning on at least Forest Green and Cheltenham if you fancy coming along, I have sent you a message with my contact details so just drop me a line. Should have mentioned there is two of us (both ST holders) me and my boy and being 8 he hasnt quite acquired the taste for lager yet but no harm in me joining your pre match ritual. :ayatollah: