Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What Would You Chose

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:59 pm

If given the choice what would you prefer -

Cardiff City playing at home in BLUE with new NEW badge.

Cardiff City playing in RED at home with the OLD badge.

Which One ?

Re: What Would You Chose

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Blue

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Without any positives or negatives? Blue of course

tough one but personally I think I would go with, blue home kit/new badge, as the new badge has the bluebird on it and we can retain our favoured home kit colour

what about CCFC playing at home in RED with the new badge, which is what the team we'll all be supporting in August will be wearing :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Die Walkure wrote:what about CCFC playing at home in RED with the new badge, which is what the team we'll all be supporting in August will be wearing :ayatollah:

Keep your fingers crossed because it may not happen. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Blue with the new badge which could be redesigned to look like the on in 1927! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:17 pm

CardiffCityHD wrote:Blue with the new badge which could be redesigned to look like the on in 1927! :ayatollah:

you mean the badge that had a dragon on and was red with no bluebird in sight?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:19 pm

jezzy666 wrote:
CardiffCityHD wrote:Blue with the new badge which could be redesigned to look like the on in 1927! :ayatollah:

you mean the badge that had a dragon on and was red with no bluebird in sight?

If it had to be similar to the one we got
Oh I meant the dragon like that :D
Of course put our bluebird on it!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:20 pm

Red with the 70's badge

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Die Walkure wrote:what about CCFC playing at home in RED with the new badge, which is what the team we'll all be supporting in August will be wearing :ayatollah:

I know that's what's happening that's why I said if you had a choice, I'd pick the blue with new badge

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Chris1988 wrote:

I know that's what's happening that's why I said if you had a choice, I'd pick the blue with new badge

yes, fair enough - I see your point.

I'd rather lose the new badge than the red.

I always liked Sam St. David's Cross badge with the bluebird.

Keeping the bluebird somewhere on the kit is very important to me as well, and our name would be non negotiable for me, and if I feel that way, I can't imagine many others wouldn't.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:06 pm

You only want them to play in f*cking red because they will look like your beloved Liverpool, your probably one of these plastics who think we will be signing f*cking Torres and Gerrard as well.

:old: :old: :old:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

You only want them to play in f*cking red because they will look like your beloved Liverpool, your probably one of these plastics who think we will be signing f*cking Torres and Gerrard as well.

:lol: only one team for me old man...CCFC....always has been and always will be :ayatollah:

Mind, I bet you'd be ecstatic if the Malaysians wanted claret and blue :lol: :old:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:30 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:36 am

Die Walkure wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:

Keeping the bluebird somewhere on the kit is very important to me as well, and our name would be non negotiable for me, and if I feel that way, I can't imagine many others wouldn't.

out of interest why do you like the red so much ?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Chris1988 wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:
Chris1988 wrote:

out of interest why do you like the red so much ?

Because he's a part time Cardiff City fan and a full time Liverpool fan. He cheered all the goals at Wembley :old: :old: :old:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:58 pm

blue