Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Dear oh dear

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:30 pm

southend wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:Bet you'd like a sugar daddy to get you out of the lower leaves though eh?

No, I'd rather my club go bankrupt and do it all over again than turn over the way you lot have.

so you would rather your club go bankrupt? mmm that means you will no longer support southend as bankrupt means club no more you will support afc southend which is not same as the club you did support southend utd, just shows you have love for southend utd

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:40 pm

Reality Bites wrote:
southend wrote:Looking at this from a far, I can only express my sadness at what's been going on at your club. Looks as if the fans have been taken for a ride by your chairman, big time. I'd heared about the debt, but surely what you've given up (your club identity, integrity, etc) is worth far more than getting into the Premiership in a few years. Haven't you ripped off another Welsh clubs identity (Wrexham) in the process?
Can't believe so many people have just decided to take this, the change from the old Cardiff we all hated back at Ninian Park to a bright, shiny interchangeable brand playing in front of replica shirts in a crappy bowl is now complete.
Football is well-and-truly fucked, just feel sorry for those who have stuck with the club through thick and thin only to see this happen.

Piss off Daya.

My thoughts exactly

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:53 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
southend wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:Bet you'd like a sugar daddy to get you out of the lower leaves though eh?

No, I'd rather my club go bankrupt and do it all over again than turn over the way you lot have.

so you would rather your club go bankrupt? mmm that means you will no longer support southend as bankrupt means club no more you will support afc southend which is not same as the club you did support southend utd, just shows you have love for southend utd

No, It'd be better to start again from the beginning and ensure that the club retains its soul, something more akin to AFC Wimbledon. After all, they've returned to what the club was initially about. What's the f*cking point in going on the way you are? This is merely the last nail in the coffin for the club as you once knew it. Yes, clubs need to evolve, but is everything that's "modern" better?

Pound for pound, Cardiff's support was up there with the best. Now you can file it with Reading, Leicester, Coventry, Bolton and the rest. It's sad but true. Anyway, football's shit now, I just feel sorry for those who couldn't experience what it was all about before the money crept in and ruined it.

Anyway, buoyo

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:03 pm

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:
Reality Bites wrote:
southend wrote:Looking at this from a far, I can only express my sadness at what's been going on at your club. Looks as if the fans have been taken for a ride by your chairman, big time. I'd heared about the debt, but surely what you've given up (your club identity, integrity, etc) is worth far more than getting into the Premiership in a few years. Haven't you ripped off another Welsh clubs identity (Wrexham) in the process?
Can't believe so many people have just decided to take this, the change from the old Cardiff we all hated back at Ninian Park to a bright, shiny interchangeable brand playing in front of replica shirts in a crappy bowl is now complete.
Football is well-and-truly fucked, just feel sorry for those who have stuck with the club through thick and thin only to see this happen.

Piss off Daya.

My thoughts exactly

super kev legend wrote:Spot on mate pity it takes a fan from another club to tell our spineless bunch how it is :evil:

yes a fan from another club with ip adress in wales! also rather see his club liquidated than change colour! just like city fans on here but like said liquidation means no more club so who will he/you support it wont be cardiff city as that club is dead along with its history ect ect afc cardiff is not cardiff city is it?? so be carefull for what you wish for! just shows you dont care what happens to city as long as we play in bue! but hey forgot it wont be cardiff city in blue it will be afc cardiff a different club

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:15 pm

I'm certainly not from wales or haven't lived there so if you believe that, it's up to you. The parody is that in a country where every man and his dog/sheep is a rugby fan, wasn't being into Cardiff City and what it represented a reaction against all of that? You've become the antithesis of what you once were.
Anyway, enjoy the Premier League and remember what it cost you.

Ciao for now "boyos"

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:20 pm

southend wrote:I'm certainly not from wales or haven't lived there so if you believe that, it's up to you. The parody is that in a country where every man and his dog/sheep is a rugby fan, wasn't being into Cardiff City and what it represented a reaction against all of that? You've become the antithesis of what you once were.
Anyway, enjoy the Premier League and remember what it cost you.

Ciao for now "boyos"

didnt say you from wales only ip adress, anyway what kind of supporter wants to see his football teams name die? thats what you implied when you prefer liquidation to whats happened at our club! liquidation means that no more club simples!