Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Get this guy to make our badge!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Check him out! some amazing designs including the new Wales badge!

http://www.epicicons.com/index.php

Re: Get this guy to make our badge!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:37 pm

We had a badge and an identity.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:38 pm

smackcentral wrote:We had a badge and an identity.

And its gone!!!!! :(

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:40 pm

then I will be too.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:42 pm

smackcentral wrote:then I will be too.

Season ticket cancel?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Bit too late? I really liked the designs for the shirt that the young lad came up with a few weeks ago(forgotten his name-sorry) but it is too late because unfortunately there was and never will be consultation over shirt/badge design as you would never satisfy everybody. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:51 pm

any one else feel demoralized?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:55 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:any one else feel demoralized?

no

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:56 pm

absolutely

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:58 pm

Hofmeister wrote:

absolutely

this feeling is up there with blowing it season before last when we had bellamy and co :cry:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Demoralized ? not one bit, Im happy to know Cardiff City will be here for years to come, and not worried about them being taken in and out of court all the time. Am I happy about the change of colour ? No Not really but at least I can go see Cardiff City with my family week in and week out. Am I happy about the badge , all I can say is, its not the first time the badge has been changed.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:12 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

Demoralized ? not one bit, Im happy to know Cardiff City will be here for years to come, and not worried about them being taken in and out of court all the time. Am I happy about the change of colour ? No Not really but at least I can go see Cardiff City with my family week in and week out. Am I happy about the badge , all I can say is, its not the first time the badge has been changed.

wish i could feel the same :cry: it just wont feel like my Cardiff City anymore

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:15 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

wish i could feel the same :cry: it just wont feel like my Cardiff City anymore

Never was your ccfc but it is vt,s and he can do what he wants

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:21 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

I respect your views, but to me it will feel like a different club. The badge has changed over the years but ever since the Bluebird was put on the badge it has always been the main symbol. Whether the dragon and daffodil were removed, whether the celtic cross symbol was in the background, the Bluebird was still the main symbol on our badge. But now it's not, the dragon is now the main symbol and the Bluebird has been put on as an afterthought.

Also, the things that mean the most to me about my local club are our heritage, tradition, local pride and identity. These things mean a hell of a lot more to me than any successes, promotions or trophies we might win. I would rather us struggle, fight and even die as who we are - the Bluebirds playing in blue, than sell our souls to succeed as something we are not. But of course, this is just my opinion and I appreciate everyone has differing feelings and emotions.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

I respect your views, but to me it will feel like a different club. The badge has changed over the years but ever since the Bluebird was put on the badge it has always been the main symbol. Whether the dragon and daffodil were removed, whether the celtic cross symbol was in the background, the Bluebird was still the main symbol on our badge. But now it's not, the dragon is now the main symbol and the Bluebird has been put on as an afterthought.

Also, the things that mean the most to me about my local club are our heritage, tradition, local pride and identity. These things mean a hell of a lot more to me than any successes, promotions or trophies we might win. I would rather us struggle, fight and even die as who we are - the Bluebirds playing in blue, than sell our souls to succeed as something we are not. But of course, this is just my opinion and I appreciate everyone has differing feelings and emotions.

thing is we are changing color not for success but for the malaysians , none of us had a say in the matter.