Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Liverpool and Man Yoo reportedly angry with Cardiff

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Heard a whisper that both clubs have lost thousands of season ticket holders from the South Wales area as the plastic army heads to it's little insignifcant home town club they have laughed at for years. The CCS is set to accomadate for these plastics who will join the already significant plastic element.

It is also reported that since Cardiff have changed to red Man yoos and Liverpools market value in the far east hasn't lost any money because the whole re brand idea is an ego trip for VT and TG.

Should we be pissing off these two giants? After all they need the plastics to survive.

:old: :old: :old:

Re: Liverpool and Man Yoo reportedly angry with Cardiff

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:04 pm

:lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:16 pm

:lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:32 pm

If it wasn't for the so called "plastics" we would still be getting 8,000 home crowds.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Roy wrote:If it wasn't for the so called "plastics" we would still be getting 8,000 home crowds.

And how I long for those days. Have you just suggested that we have 12k plastics? :old: :old: :old:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:11 pm

Very good Gwyn

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Very good Gwyn

So i'm Gwyn now am I? Because only last weeks someone said I was Polo, last night Daya and the other day "all the mods". So take your pick Nukes and stop sniping.

:old: :old: :old:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:06 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Roy wrote:If it wasn't for the so called "plastics" we would still be getting 8,000 home crowds.

And how I long for those days. Have you just suggested that we have 12k plastics? :old: :old: :old:

You tell me, you are the one harping on about them

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Roy wrote:

Yes we have 12k plastics, soon to be many more.

:old:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Roy wrote:

Mr Davies, we have had this conversation before, & If i suspect what i think your definition of a "plastic" is, then there were plastics coming to support Cardiff City pre & post 1948. Our support has always been a "Big time Charlie" support, bring on the good times & the big team & the crowd was always inflated, only to be let down the following home game. History & statistics back this fact up, many many times. Our support is no bigger now than it was forty odd years ago, so by definition, their must have been plastics in the early 70's as well.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:50 am

Roy wrote:

Is it true that you stopped supporting West Ham the first time they went down?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:06 am

Every club has locals that go for the "prestige" of the top flight, but you also have what I consider true "glory hunters" who are the ones who only come out to play when the sun is shining, the club is heading to Wembley, has a cup tie against a big club etc

For me they're a lot worse

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:37 am

f**k me, we must be in a bad state.

We're now being patronised by a scouser. Assuming he is actually from Scouseland.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:46 pm

Damned Yank wrote:
Roy wrote:

Is it true that you stopped supporting West Ham the first time they went down?

I am not Daya.