Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Greece getting ripped apart here

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:20 pm

Poland's pace on the right is overloading their LB every time

Good goal by Lewandowski, star man. Intense atmosphere and it could easily be 3 or 4-0 to POLSKA

Re: Greece getting ripped apart here

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:31 pm

It was like watching swimming about 5 mins ago with everybody diving lol

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Like I said in another thread, could be the suprise package this year. Look good on the attack so far.

I regret not having Lewandowski in my fantasy team now, but I do have Modric and Jelavic in there ready for later. Problem is Croatia are against my sweepstake team, Russia

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:34 pm

The Lad wrote:Poland's pace on the right is overloading their LB every time

Good goal by Lewandowski, star man. Intense atmosphere and it could easily be 3 or 4-0 to POLSKA

I had a bunch of score casts on Lewandowski, the only realistic score I haven't done is 3-1 so get your money on that. :old: :old: :old:

Sods f*cking law.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:48 pm

Like 2002 all over again

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:50 pm

The Lad wrote:Like 2002 all over again

Senegal beating France?

:old: :old: :old: :old:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:50 pm

Greece got a player sent off now! Absolute joke referring, the ref is a joke, looks like a few back handers have been passed around in this tournament. Hope this aint a sign of things to come.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:00 pm

shocking decision and the ref has fucked us out of the tournament already! the greeks play very slow sat back football and virtually never win other than 1-0 so we'll be lucky to get back into this now!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:01 pm

I am genuinely fuming about some of the decisions!

Two shocking yellow cards and a clear penalty. The official behind the Polish goal should have called it.

Far too much advantage to the home side, you've got to feel for the Greeks, might not have played well but can feel hard done by a horrendous referee.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:10 pm

1-1 :o

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:25 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:1-1 :o

Shocking :o

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:29 pm

So uuhh guess the fixing isnt as bad as we made out :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:29 pm

llanedeyrn-blue wrote:

missed pen :o

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:32 pm

bad pen

class game mind!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:32 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
llanedeyrn-blue wrote:

missed pen :o

Done well there the keeper :ayatollah: :ayatollah: you out for Wes Birthday tomorrow mate :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:35 pm

Im in work Marc - i have spoken to Wes this morning to let him know :(

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:37 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Im in work Marc - i have spoken to Wes this morning to let him know :(

Same as that mate :( :( :( :( ...I'm tempted to pull a sickie, but I said I'd work Sunday as well :evil: ...gutted I fuckin did now :( .....

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:40 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Im in work Marc - i have spoken to Wes this morning to let him know :(

proof that he has been seen in canton drinking ;) :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Marc wrote:

Same as that mate :( :( :( :( ...I'm tempted to pull a sickie, but I said I'd work Sunday as well :evil: ...gutted I fuckin did now :( .....

pull the sickie mate :lol: you know you want to :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Nice One Darren ;) I was wondering how long it would be before you used that photo :oops:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:46 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Nice One Darren ;) I was wondering how long it would be before you used that photo :oops:

any i take i upload on the laptop then keep then till the time is right ;) or till i remember i got them and aint used them :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:48 pm

CantonJack wrote:Like I said in another thread, could be the suprise package this year. Look good on the attack so far.

I regret not having Lewandowski in my fantasy team now, but I do have Modric and Jelavic in there ready for later. Problem is Croatia are against my sweepstake team, Russia

Just noticed the error in my post. Its Czech Republic v Russia not Croatia :oops:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:05 pm