Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AND THERS ME THINKING

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:49 pm

As many on here may know iv just split with a thi bird,
And there is me thinking i was the only welsh man to be fucked over by a asian.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: AND THERS ME THINKING

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:53 pm

swansealad69 wrote:As many on here may know iv just split with a thi bird,
And there is me thinking i was the only welsh man to be fucked over by a asian.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: She left you feeling Blue though Paul

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:53 pm

You must be the only Jack who did'nt marry his sister!!! ;)

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:56 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: fair do's mush.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:58 pm

Lol was feeling down but watching a whole club and city be stung makes my problems seam small..
Thank u cardiff dragons for putting a smill back on my face.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:01 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol was feeling down but watching a whole club and city be stung makes my problems seam small..

Why were you feeling down. Was the Ti (Thai)girl's name Brenda and has she pissed off to Liverpool where she has fallen in love with another? :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:02 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol was feeling down but watching a whole club and city be stung makes my problems seam small..

:lol: :lol: love the avatar mush

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Yeah,i always pop on here if im feeling pissed off too.It's like prozac to me. 8-)

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:09 pm

HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!! Shut up you boaring kunt! No wonder yor bird dumped you! Boaring kunt.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:09 pm

6 bysedd wrote:

Yeah,i always pop on here if im feeling pissed off too.It's like prozac to me. 8-)

Is this Prozac who is playing for Poland now? Are you signing him instead of Siggurdson? :? Keep it to yourself or Liverpool may come in for him ;)

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:10 pm

BadaBing wrote:

Cheers dude :D

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:13 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
BadaBing wrote:

Feel like iv'e logged on to a Jack site. :oops: Only the two of you messaging each other. Please can I join in? :roll:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:13 pm

skybluebird wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

Is this Prozac who is playing for Poland now? Are you signing him instead of Siggurdson? :? Keep it to yourself or Liverpool may come in for him ;)

I hope it aint the Poland number 16.How the feck do you pronounce that :?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:14 pm

skybluebird wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
BadaBing wrote:

Feel like iv'e logged on to a Jack site. :oops: Only the two of you messaging each other. Please can I join in? :roll:

No,f**k off.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:14 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

We should get swansealad to spell it

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:16 pm

The Lad wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:17 pm

The Lad wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:09 pm

She only married you for a british passport you dull c**t.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:54 pm

Lol yes im a dull c**t but what does that mean all u lot are as u are allso being skrewd and done by asians!!plus i will pull another bird as im a goid looking fucker u lot are allways gonig to be the red dragons,, :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Lol yes im a dull c**t but what does that mean all u lot are as u are allso being skrewd and done by asians!!plus i will pull another bird as im a goid looking fucker u lot are allways gonig to be the red dragons,, :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:14 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol yes im a dull c**t but what does that mean all u lot are as u are allso being skrewd and done by asians!!plus i will pull another bird as im a goid looking fucker u lot are allways gonig to be the red dragons,, :lol:

your not good-looking, your f*cking ugly. how did you do that scar above your lip?