Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

back in blue

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:54 pm

We'll be back in blue after we're in administration. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: back in blue

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:56 pm

:shock:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:01 pm

gpbluebird1927 wrote:We'll be back in blue after we're in administration. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Boring :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:09 pm

gpbluebird1927 wrote:We'll be back in blue after we're in administration. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

very, very long time to wait then :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Die Walkure wrote:

LIKE THE WAIT TO GET TO THE PREMIERSHIP?????? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:16 pm

gpbluebird1927 wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:

LIKE THE WAIT TO GET TO THE PREMIERSHIP?????? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Saving the club is the important thing ...... I'm not that bothered about what division we're in, as long as I've got a club to support :ayatollah:

That's no longer in danger :ayatollah:

Mind, it sounds like you don't want us to get promotion next year - or am I getting you wrong on that?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:31 pm

Thought we were already in the Premier League, with £100m to spend on players. Thought that was what the 're-branding' was all about. Don't tell me I got it wrong :o

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:32 pm

and away next season