Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Should teams walk off the pitch if their players are raciall

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:26 pm

I say yes. I also believe that Uefa will not cancel the tournament if this happens. :?:

Re: Should teams walk off the pitch if their players are raciall

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:31 pm

They wont cancel its too much money involved. People should grow the f**k up tho with this racism

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:31 pm

The ref should stop it, but if he doesn't, then I think the team should walk off.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:32 pm

You can racially abuse me all you like for the wages they're on. :lol:
But yes they should. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:34 pm

Caerdydd12 wrote:They wont cancel its too much money involved. People should grow the f**k up tho with this racism

Sorry. I don't understand what you mean by 'should grow up with this racism'

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Get on with it ffs and grow a set of balls.

Best way to shut the racists up would be to slam a few goals in.

No wonder the globe is in trouble every fecker has gone soft.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:39 pm

CP76 wrote:Get on with it ffs and grow a set of balls.

If you were a black footballer and someone was 'monkey chanting' what would you do?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:42 pm

skybluebird wrote:

If you were a black footballer and someone was 'monkey chanting' what would you do?

Id gurn back at them.

On a serious note just ignore them. Dont react and give them any satisfaction.

How is walking off beating them? they are bonheads, they dont care if their club or country get penalised.

By walking off they win.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:45 pm

CP76 wrote:
skybluebird wrote:

Id gurn back at them.

How is walking off beating them? they are bonheads, they dont care if their club or country get penalised.

By walking off they win.

So what you would like to see is Italy beating Poland 5v0 in the final and Balotelli scoring all 5 :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:46 pm

skybluebird wrote:
CP76 wrote:
skybluebird wrote:

Id gurn back at them.

By walking off they win.

So what you would like to see is Italy beating Poland 5v0 in the final and Balotelli scoring all 5 :lol:

No as that would mean my bets lose :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:52 pm

CP76 wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
CP76 wrote:
skybluebird wrote:

Id gurn back at them.

By walking off they win.

No as that would mean my bets lose :lol:

Having been the butt of racist?(an Englishman living in Wales) :roll: :roll: abuse for over 40 years I agree that the best way to handle it is to laugh and take the piss back. I have found that when someone is laughing they never throw a punch!!!! :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Best way to be mate.

To be honest I have very little sympathy for this footballers earning 100k a week being compared to the days of black slave trade.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:09 pm

CP76 wrote:Best way to be mate.

To be honest I have very little sympathy for this footballers earning 100k a week being compared to the days of black slave trade.

Abuse is abuse. Money and status should'nt come in to it. p.s. Should you refer to me as 'mate' What if people find out that you are mate's with an ENGLISHMAN !!!!! :shock: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:10 pm

No

Only if the ref calls a halt. Otherwise they are abandoning their duty and they should know the people spouting racism are morons, plain and simple.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:12 pm

No if you think ignoring this type of racism will work then your horribly misguided. Every time there is racial abuse a player should walk off, that way the tournament will be thrown into chaos. UEFA will shrug it off the first time but if the players unite and they continue to walk off they will be left with little option but to postpone it.

The racists in the Ukraine will have lost then as they will never get to see a major tournament in there back yard ever again. :old:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:No if you think ignoring this type of racism will work then your horribly misguided. Every time there is racial abuse a player should walk off, that way the tournament will be thrown into chaos. UEFA will shrug it off the first time but if the players unite and they continue to walk off they will be left with little option but to postpone it.

The racists in the Ukraine will have lost then as they will never get to see a major tournament in there back yard ever again. :old:

I am shocked. Have been reading your posts for sometime now. This is the first sensible/MATURE comment you have ever made ;) Whose kidnapped Bluebird since 1948 :? (Don't demand a ransom whoever you are) :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:23 pm

skybluebird wrote:

Abuse is abuse. Money and status should'nt come in to it. p.s. Should you refer to me as 'mate' What if people find out that you are mate's with an ENGLISHMAN !!!!! :shock: :ayatollah:

I have many English friends. The stereotpyicla caveman (and woman) welsh attitude towards the English makes me cringe.

Come 6 nations time its the worst. The women in my office. Awful.

Point I was trying to make was making out someone who is black is a 2nd class citizen, and beneath the whites (ie: slaves, making them take seperate buses, different cinemas.etc), how can that apply to someone who has enough money to feed ethiopia every week?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:32 pm

CP76 wrote:
skybluebird wrote:

I have many English friends. The stereotpyicla caveman (and woman) welsh attitude towards the English makes me cringe.

Come 6 nations time its the worst. The women in my office. Awful.

Point I was trying to make was making out someone who is black is a 2nd class citizen, and beneath the whites (ie: slaves, making them take seperate buses, different cinemas.etc), how can that apply to someone who has enough money to feed ethiopia every week?

Must be careful to be too critical of 'super wealthy' footballers as we don't really know WHAT they spend their money on.
As far as stereotypical Welsh attitudes, there are just as many English with similar views. Lets not tar everyone with the same brush :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:36 pm

skybluebird wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:No if you think ignoring this type of racism will work then your horribly misguided. Every time there is racial abuse a player should walk off, that way the tournament will be thrown into chaos. UEFA will shrug it off the first time but if the players unite and they continue to walk off they will be left with little option but to postpone it.

I am shocked. Have been reading your posts for sometime now. This is the first sensible/MATURE comment you have ever made ;) Whose kidnapped Bluebird since 1948 :? (Don't demand a ransom whoever you are) :lol:

I can be sensible when I want to be. I am always mature, my views are deemed extreme but all us old guard think like this you see.

:old: :old:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:54 pm

Players should let the referee to take the lead and inform him what is happening and advise that play should be stopped until the issue is dealt with, players are not in control of the game the referee is. However, if the referee is made aware of substantial racist abuse from the crowd and ignores it and insists play continues, then by all means players should take the lead and walk off the lead by the captain.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:14 pm

skybluebird wrote:I say yes. I also believe that Uefa will not cancel the tournament if this happens. :?:

No, players have earned millions through football so they should grow a pair and take whatever abuse is thrown at them.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:44 pm

murphy wrote:
skybluebird wrote:I say yes. I also believe that Uefa will not cancel the tournament if this happens. :?:

No, players have earned millions through football so they should grow a pair and take whatever abuse is thrown at them.

Really? :shock:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:20 pm

No they should not have been acting so childish

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:16 pm

skybluebird wrote:
murphy wrote:

yes really you f*cking mong!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:26 pm

murphy wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
murphy wrote:

You are calling him a mong yet you suggest just because they are richly paid they should take any abuse as it is ineffectual towards them. Christ.

Money can't buy a tough complex such as that. Most won't have it.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:57 pm

murphy wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
murphy wrote:

Murphy let me put a hypothetical question to you.
Your sister marries a wealthy black man and brings him to your house for the first time. Would you make monkey noises to him, and if you did, how would you expect them both to react?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Footballers whereas black, white, asian etc are playing a sport they love for a f*cking good wage. So therefore they should ignore any abuse thrown at them whereas its racial, sexuallity or anything else. Just get on with it.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:04 pm

murphy wrote:Footballers whereas black, white, asian etc are playing a sport they love for a f*cking good wage. So therefore they should ignore any abuse thrown at them whereas its racial, sexuallity or anything else. Just get on with it.

I couldn't give a monkies how much someone earns they shouldn't have to deal with that sort of abuse in there work place, how much will it escalate? Violence towards the players?

Best thing to do is to nip it in the f*cking bud.

:old: :old: :old: :old:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:06 pm

murphy wrote:Footballers whereas black, white, asian etc are playing a sport they love for a f*cking good wage. So therefore they should ignore any abuse thrown at them whereas its racial, sexuallity or anything else. Just get on with it.

Sorry that is'nt really an answer to my hypothetical question. Just curios to know what you would do/say in this situation.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:02 am

skybluebird wrote:

Sorry that is'nt really an answer to my hypothetical question. Just curios to know what you would do/say in this situation.

nothing, i don't make monkey noises at black people.