Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

im a red but i want this new badge changed

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:12 pm

There are far better club crests than our new one. I'm in the red camp, but this new badge transition could have been handled better. :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: im a red but i want this new badge changed

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:17 pm

I would fully support the use of this badge. Changing to red I'll live with this badge would have been 100% better than the one chosen. Well done on your artistic merit :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:20 pm

It wasn't my design it was on one of the forums. But I wish Alan. Whiteley could see it.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:34 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:I would fully support the use of this badge. Changing to red I'll live with this badge would have been 100% better than the one chosen. Well done on your artistic merit :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

AGREED 100%

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:42 pm

That Badge looks great, fair play to whoever designed it :)

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:01 pm

That badge was discussed or rather proposed by a fan in the recent meetings held with the club.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:30 pm

Fire and Passion
Sieze The Day

Somebody pass me the sick bucket

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:42 pm

carlccfc wrote:That badge was discussed or rather proposed by a fan in the recent meetings held with the club.

AND?????? :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:55 pm

THE ANSWER WAS PROBABLY " WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE THOUSANDS WE'VE ALREADY MANUFACTURED'
LIKE I SAID I'M OF RED BUT THAT new CHEAP AND NASTY SWIM BADGE CREST IS NOT WORTHY ON THOSE SHIRTS OR ON THE FRONT THE STADIUM. I WANT :evil: :evil: CHANGE NOW OR LEAST DISCUSSION. SO CCSC GET BUSY AND BANG HEADS TOGETHER BEFORE ANY MORE DISHARMONY.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:02 pm

Get rid of the "fire and passion" bollocks with "est 1899" and I'd take it. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Cashflow and profit ,seize the wonga ;)

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:13 pm

fryman125 wrote:THE ANSWER WAS PROBABLY " WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE THOUSANDS WE'VE ALREADY MANUFACTURED'
LIKE I SAID I'M OF RED BUT THAT new CHEAP AND NASTY SWIM BADGE CREST IS NOT WORTHY ON THOSE SHIRTS OR ON THE FRONT THE STADIUM. I WANT :evil: :evil: CHANGE NOW OR LEAST DISCUSSION. SO CCSC GET BUSY AND BANG HEADS TOGETHER BEFORE ANY MORE DISHARMONY.

I do like this one, but I also think this one looks good?!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Same camp as you on this one CCHD,

Could get over the red home shirts if the badge wasn't so damn awful!

Out of all the badges being chucked about on here and ICWales, this red one is by far the best along with one more (dragon holding large bluebird flag)..............al the others have been poor, including each one on ICWales/echo today.

Feck the expense, change the badge before the start of the season. For me, this should be the priority focus of all fans wanting to have an input via protests and petitions and alike. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:35 pm

This.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:45 pm

BlueMac wrote:Same camp as you on this one CCHD,

Out of all the badges being chucked about on here and ICWales, this red one is by far the best along with one more (dragon holding large bluebird flag)..............al the others have been poor, including each one on ICWales/echo today.

Feck the expense, change the badge before the start of the season. For me, this should be the priority focus of all fans wanting to have an input via protests and petitions and alike. :ayatollah:

Agree, if they haven't started to make the shirts
Make the badge I can wait till next August for shirts as long as the badge is changed

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:58 pm

gpbluebird1927 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:That badge was discussed or rather proposed by a fan in the recent meetings held with the club.

AND?????? :ayatollah:

....and it doesn't look like it was considered.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:16 pm

CardiffCityHD wrote:
BlueMac wrote:Same camp as you on this one CCHD,

Agree, if they haven't started to make the shirts
Make the badge I can wait till next August for shirts as long as the badge is changed

For me, they should take the hit on whaetever has been spent making shirts and other merchandise with this badge and start again with it with an acceptable badge change if it's a definite that the change is needed to make the dragon more promonent.

Change is change but, a nice change is far fecking better than a shite change!!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:42 pm

What sort of real Cardiff fan says "Im red"???

Accept it for the believe it may be the only alternative fine but all this "Im red" bollocks is
sickening.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:46 pm

CP76 wrote:What sort of real Cardiff fan says "Im red"???

Accept it for the believe it may be the only alternative fine but all this "Im red" bollocks is
sickening.

Who said "I'm Red"?
None of us want it but we accept it and if we have it we feel the need of something better than the sh*te they gave us!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:47 pm

CardiffCityHD wrote:

sickening.

Who said "I'm Red"?
None of us want it but we accept it and if we have it we feel the need of something better than the sh*te they gave us!

Are you blind?

Can you not read the title of the thread?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:49 pm

CP76 wrote:
CardiffCityHD wrote:

sickening.

Who said "I'm Red"?

Are you blind?

Can you not read the title of the thread?

Oh yea!
My fault!
:lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:26 pm

WHAT I SHOULD HAVE SAID WAS I'M A RED BECAUSE THERES A FECKING GUN HELD TO MY HEAD. I STAND CORRECTED TRUE BLUES. :ayatollah: FROM RED OR DEAD CAMP.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Congratulations! You're a 'red'. The shit badge goes with the shit red shirt. That is what you get for selling the club for 40 pieces of silver, and believing the bullshit and lies from the Malaysians.