Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The fans calling the red brigade "sellouts"

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:42 pm

Its not just about getting to the prem! all the blue troop keep using this as their main argument its about having a club to support!! People think the red brigade just want prem and would do whatever for it and youre wrong its about going to watch cardiff city fc no matter what leauge we are in and if it wasnt for the malaysians we wouldnt be able to do that. I agree with both sides of the argument. Why do we need to be red? But then you have people using no basis of an argument saying "we will be playing in kuala lumpar next" when in reality that will not happen but lets not let the truth get in the way of the bollox people like to spout on here eh? They cant change the name,club location we are red and thats that once we are out of debt then we can get picky but for now their is nothing we can do about it. I would love to be in blue but we cant because the man keeping us in buisness has changed that. Have you got 1.2 mil a month to give the club? If you have by all means do it and keep it blue but untill then we have to live with it. I do not think we will be red forever. The malaysians will not own us forever and then the new owner will turn us blue again but the people willing to walk away from the club because we play in red now has to ask themselves who do they support cardiff city fc or blue fc? And were they that much of fans in the first place if the are willing to potentially go out of buisness because of a colour and a badge change? Or were they just the ones that are jumping on the malaysian hate bandwagon? Because ive had texts,messages off people who have only ever been to one game saying how disgusted they are with the change! Everyone just loves a moan.like i have said i do not want the change but i can accept it because i want a club to support!

Re: The fans calling the red brigade "sellouts"

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:44 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:Its not just about getting to the prem! all the blue troop keep using this as their main argument its about having a club to support!! People think the red brigade just want prem and would do whatever for it and youre wrong its about going to watch cardiff city fc no matter what leauge we are in and if it wasnt for the malaysians we wouldnt be able to do that. I agree with both sides of the argument. Why do we need to be red? But then you have people using no basis of an argument saying "we will be playing in kuala lumpar next" when in reality that will not happen but lets not let the truth get in the way of the bollox people like to spout on here eh? They cant change the name,club location we are red and thats that once we are out of debt then we can get picky but for now their is nothing we can do about it. I would love to be in blue but we cant because the man keeping us in buisness has changed that. Have you got 1.2 mil a month to give the club? If you have by all means do it and keep it blue but untill then we have to live with it. I do not think we will be red forever. The malaysians will not own us forever and then the new owner will turn us blue again but the people willing to walk away from the club because we play in red now has to ask themselves who do they support cardiff city fc or blue fc? And were they that much of fans in the first place if the are willing to potentially go out of buisness because of a colour and a badge change? Or were they just the ones that are jumping on the malaysian hate bandwagon? Because ive had texts,messages off people who have only ever been to one game saying how disgusted they are with the change! Everyone just loves a moan.like i have said i do not want the change but i can accept it because i want a club to support!

If the cap fits............ :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:48 pm

TBH the 'sell out' snipe has no affect on me.

Technically speaking the club has sold its colours in exchange for cash (sold out?), it just depends on wether you are comfortable with that or not.

I'm a little uncomfortable with it from the perspective of losing the Blue shirt, but pragmatic enough to understand no-one gives you £100m for nothing.

So the Blue shirt has gone but at least the future looks a lot brighter.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:49 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:Its not just about getting to the prem! all the blue troop keep using this as their main argument its about having a club to support!! People think the red brigade just want prem and would do whatever for it and youre wrong its about going to watch cardiff city fc no matter what leauge we are in and if it wasnt for the malaysians we wouldnt be able to do that. I agree with both sides of the argument. Why do we need to be red? But then you have people using no basis of an argument saying "we will be playing in kuala lumpar next" when in reality that will not happen but lets not let the truth get in the way of the bollox people like to spout on here eh? They cant change the name,club location we are red and thats that once we are out of debt then we can get picky but for now their is nothing we can do about it. I would love to be in blue but we cant because the man keeping us in buisness has changed that. Have you got 1.2 mil a month to give the club? If you have by all means do it and keep it blue but untill then we have to live with it. I do not think we will be red forever. The malaysians will not own us forever and then the new owner will turn us blue again but the people willing to walk away from the club because we play in red now has to ask themselves who do they support cardiff city fc or blue fc? And were they that much of fans in the first place if the are willing to potentially go out of buisness because of a colour and a badge change? Or were they just the ones that are jumping on the malaysian hate bandwagon? Because ive had texts,messages off people who have only ever been to one game saying how disgusted they are with the change! Everyone just loves a moan.like i have said i do not want the change but i can accept it because i want a club to support!

From different perspectives we probably agree on that.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:

From different perspectives we probably agree on that.

Touché :lol: