Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SIGURDARSON AGREES TO JOIN WOLVES

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:38 am

Just been reported that bjorn bergman sigurdarson has agreed a deal with wolves.#
Bitterly disappointd with this to be honest,he could have been a great player for us :cry: :cry:

Re: SIGURDARSON AGREES TO JOIN WOLVES

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:39 am

Link please?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:39 am

englishbluebird wrote:Just been reported that bjorn bergman sigurdarson has agreed a deal with wolves.#
Bitterly disappointd with this to be honest,he could have been a great player for us :cry: :cry:

Where reported too mate?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:40 am

now that we play in Red we are going for much higher rated, better players :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:40 am

If this is true, these failed signings are starting to add up... :x

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:51 am

CraigMc wrote:If this is true, these failed signings are starting to add up... :x

Don't look good do it? :(

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:52 am

SBF1 wrote:
CraigMc wrote:If this is true, these failed signings are starting to add up... :x

Don't look good do it? :(

Nope, you'd think they would be trying a bit harder

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:53 am

With out a link its not set in stone......?

hope it aint true though would be a massive blow.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:57 am

CardiffCityHD wrote:Link please?

Just seen it on Sky Sports News

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:59 am

It's on sky sports news,

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:10 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:
CardiffCityHD wrote:Link please?

Just seen it on Sky Sports News

Aww!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big loss for us!

2 of Malky's Summer targets turned us down already!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Perhaps he saw our new badge :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:22 pm

Unless he has actually signed this could be an "Agent Ploy" to get CCFC moving to complete the deal.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:23 pm

Unless he has actually signed this could be an "Agent Ploy" to get CCFC moving to complete the deal.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:26 pm

Looks a little like it did last season , no one wants to come to us. Im sure things will get brighter for us soon. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:31 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Looks a little like it did last season , no one wants to come to us. Im sure things will get brighter for us soon. :ayatollah:

Lets hope so!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:42 pm

A big blow - he's a quality player that would have ben an ideal signing for us.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:52 pm

Don't worry guys, we'll be signing Messi in a few weeks with all our money.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:54 pm

Sky Sources report... :lol: :lol: that's it then we've got him. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:03 pm

All they said so far is agreed a fee, doesnt mean they have spoken to the player and agreed personal terms. Cardiff could match the offer and we could get permission to talk, plenty of time.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:05 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:All they said so far is agreed a fee, doesnt mean they have spoken to the player and agreed personal terms. Cardiff could match the offer and we could get permission to talk, plenty of time.

I hope so I have a good vibe about this player, know little about him but he is fast and that is what we need!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:44 pm

Didn't think we had a chance when Wolves were in for him. Considering that their new manager is Norwegian it makes it a bit easier for him to settle in and understand the team. Wish he chose us though.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:49 pm

Lillestrom have agreed fee with Wolves. This doesn't mean we wont match that fee ;) . If so it will be down to the player then :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: oops beat me too it azz :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:54 pm

Theres a surprise, City miss out on another player :roll:

'We tried our best, we identified targets, but for some reason or other we couldnt add to the squad. We are not going to bring in players just for the sake of increasing numbers. We feel we already have the nucleus of a very good squad here and will look to utilise the loan market'

Malky Mckay. August 2012.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:22 pm

I'M afraid,once again Malky has shown that when it comes to the signings that matter,he is just not at the races........one thing for you blue till i die brigade to consider,is if Malky makes a right pigs ear of getting City to the promised land,something i think is more than possible,you may have a case to put to the owners, that all this rebranding including Malkys increased spending power has not produced one of the vital elements..ie promotion for getting most of the fans on board,so my advise to the blue brigade is to keep your powder dry and let Malky make your case for you,of course the downside of that is that Malky may get the sack........just had a last thought im in a win win situation,if we get promotion then us on the red side of the argument will be proven to have been wright to take the stance we did,on the other hand if we dont get promoted and even struggle next season,there would be a good case for Malky getting the sack,something i have advocated for some time

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:45 pm

If this goes ahead then this is a blow, especially as Wolves are Championship rivals.

I would guess that the pull of the Wolves new Norwegian manager made a significant difference.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Nothing on their website :?:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:27 pm

Norwegian manager just down from prem, no fan disruption I can't see why he would pick them :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:28 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:If this goes ahead then this is a blow, especially as Wolves are Championship rivals.

I would guess that the pull of the Wolves new Norwegian manager made a significant difference.

I agree.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:29 pm

You got to ask the question! Where is his ambition with Wolves or with a team that will rival Real Madrid :o :shock: :roll: