Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: TEN MINUTES TO GO!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:37 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:afternoon to everyone. looking forward to 2moz and catching up.
and yes eating is cheating :lol: and no Marc i dont have anything before i come out :ayatollah:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

See you on the number 30 Darren 11.30 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

won't be able to make that Lee :( got 3 ton of topsoil to shift in the morning 1st then home shower change and will catch up with you. probably be in canton for about 3 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

3pm :shock: :shock: Bloody hell mate not like you to play catchup :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:39 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
weza 65 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:People pay their money and can leave whenever they like in my opinion. Believe it or not the club could do without elitist fans looking down their noses at others.

So its okay for people to leave in there droves,while fans are still trying to watch the match :roll:

Yes, of course it is.

Not if they hav'nt got a good enough excuse.Didnt realise i was being elitist :roll:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:39 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
and yes eating is cheating :lol: and no Marc i dont have anything before i come out :ayatollah:

won't be able to make that Lee :( got 3 ton of topsoil to shift in the morning 1st then home shower change and will catch up with you. probably be in canton for about 3 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i know mate :( it was supposed to be 6 ton being delivered but i thought fuk that :lol: so phoned up and halved the delivery. the rest is coming monday with the turf :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i will be with you asap dont worry bout that ;) so it might be a bit before then :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:41 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

i know mate :( it was supposed to be 6 ton being delivered but i thought fuk that :lol: so phoned up and halved the delivery. the rest is coming monday with the turf :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i will be with you asap dont worry bout that ;) so it might be a bit before then :ayatollah:

:D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:45 pm

weza 65 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
weza 65 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:People pay their money and can leave whenever they like in my opinion. Believe it or not the club could do without elitist fans looking down their noses at others.

So its okay for people to leave in there droves,while fans are still trying to watch the match :roll:

Yes, of course it is.

Not if they hav'nt got a good enough excuse.Didnt realise i was being elitist :roll:

Why does someone need an excuse to leave? and who are you to judge? It's up to the individual.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:48 pm

Cheers Saddam.looking forward to it.you should of had the 6 ton delivered and lee and myself would of shifted the lot for you.for a cooked brekkie of course ;)

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:50 pm

weza 65 wrote:Cheers Saddam.looking forward to it.you should of had the 6 ton delivered and lee and myself would of shifted the lot for you.for a cooked brekkie of course ;)

i can ring them back if you like mate ;) can you both be in rumney before 9 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
if you agree i will text you both the address :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:54 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
weza 65 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
weza 65 wrote:

Yes, of course it is.

Why does someone need an excuse to leave? and who are you to judge? It's up to the individual.

Read my original post.I cant expand really expand on what you are saying :?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:59 pm

saddam wrote:
weza 65 wrote:Cheers Saddam.looking forward to it.you should of had the 6 ton delivered and lee and myself would of shifted the lot for you.for a cooked brekkie of course ;)

i can ring them back if you like mate ;) can you both be in rumney before 9 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
if you agree i will text you both the address :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have got to do my hair mate,and besides you wont want to get all that turf mucky in this wet weather ;)