Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TEN MINUTES TO GO!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:36 am

This is a plea to every able bodied fan who leaves early at every home game.DONT!..I can well understand that some have to get out early for various reasons,my son sometimes has to beat the traffic to start his 6pm if he is working.I dont care if we are 3-0 down,stay to the end and be loyal. :ayatollah: The worst of all are the ones who leave and then stop at the exit if they realise there might be a bit of action. :evil: Come on have a bit of respect.I know this is off the subject of all thats been happening with the club lately,but the atmosphere as we know is not the same as it was at NP,and leaving early certainly does not help. :ayatollah:

Re: TEN MINUTES TO GO!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:53 am

Agree mate, can't stand it when people leave early. Gets even more cringeworthy when there is half a ground left chanting 'loyal supporters' :(

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:04 pm

My problem is I'm usually busting for a piss after 3 half time pints!! :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:08 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:My problem is I'm usually busting for a piss after 3 half time pints!! :lol:

Dont you mean leaving for a shit after the burger baz :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:18 pm

weza 65 wrote:This is a plea to every able bodied fan who leaves early at every home game.DONT!..I can well understand that some have to get out early for various reasons,my son sometimes has to beat the traffic to start his 6pm if he is working.I dont care if we are 3-0 down,stay to the end and be loyal. :ayatollah: The worst of all are the ones who leave and then stop at the exit if they realise there might be a bit of action. :evil: Come on have a bit of respect.I know this is off the subject of all thats been happening with the club lately,but the atmosphere as we know is not the same as it was at NP,and leaving early certainly does not help. :ayatollah:

Well said BIRTHDAY BOY :occasion4:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:30 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
weza 65 wrote:This is a plea to every able bodied fan who leaves early at every home game.DONT!..I can well understand that some have to get out early for various reasons,my son sometimes has to beat the traffic to start his 6pm if he is working.I dont care if we are 3-0 down,stay to the end and be loyal. :ayatollah: The worst of all are the ones who leave and then stop at the exit if they realise there might be a bit of action. :evil: Come on have a bit of respect.I know this is off the subject of all thats been happening with the club lately,but the atmosphere as we know is not the same as it was at NP,and leaving early certainly does not help. :ayatollah:

Well said BIRTHDAY BOY :occasion4:

Thankyou my old mucker! :)

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:32 pm

:occasion4: :occasion4: :occasion4: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion6:
Cant wait for tomorrow mate, What a party it will be :D :D

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:34 pm

Bowmonster wrote::occasion4: :occasion4: :occasion4: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion6:

I might pull a sickie ;) ;) ;) ;) ......

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:36 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote::occasion4: :occasion4: :occasion4: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion6:

I might pull a sickie ;) ;) ;) ;) ......

Food poisoning from the turkish Kebabs mate ;) :lol: Sorted come on then. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:49 pm

Sickie it is then Marc. ;) All the usual suspects are out,and anyone else is very welcome.prob starting in the canton cross about 1pm. :)

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Dont worry about me I wont be there at all until we get our club back.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:53 pm

weza 65 wrote:Sickie it is then Marc. ;) All the usual suspects are out,and anyone else is very welcome.prob starting in the canton cross about 1pm. :)

12.30pm mate we will not take an hour to eat breakfast :lol: :lol: Eating is cheating mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
weza 65 wrote:Sickie it is then Marc. ;) All the usual suspects are out,and anyone else is very welcome.prob starting in the canton cross about 1pm. :)

12.30pm mate we will not take an hour to eat breakfast :lol: :lol: Eating is cheating mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

who said anything about eating ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:59 pm

CP76 wrote:Dont worry about me I wont be there at all until we get our club back.

Sad :roll:

weza 65 wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

You won't get him out of the tuck inn wez much before 1 ;) ...Saddam has it sussed, he gets a full breakfast cooked for him indoors before he comes out to play :shock: :shock: :ayatollah:

weza 65 wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Bus at 11.05 or 11.33 mate let me know the one you want to jump on :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:00 pm

CP76 wrote:Dont worry about me I wont be there at all until we get our club back.

No one wants fans like you back :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:00 pm

Blame the family stand

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:05 pm

I hate people who leave early ! There bringing a bad name on the whole of cardiff city!!!! :evil:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:10 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
weza 65 wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

11.33mate.everyone who knows me knows i am blue,but tomorrow there will be red and blue having a drink.at the end of the day we all love Cardiff City.i cant get my head round people who reckon they will not be going next season :( .............and so called fans who leave ten minutes early :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:14 pm

weza 65 wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
weza 65 wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

11.33mate.everyone who knows me knows i am blue,but tomorrow there will be red and blue having a drink.at the end of the day we all love Cardiff City.i cant get my head round people who reckon they will not be going next season :( .............and so called fans who leave ten minutes early :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We all have blue blood mate,It is just some of us can except the change as at the end of the day we still want there to be a club to support others cant i'm afraid mate.
See you tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:15 pm

People pay their money and can leave whenever they like in my opinion. Believe it or not the club could do without elitist fans looking down their noses at others.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:19 pm

OhhhGa wrote:People pay their money and can leave whenever they like in my opinion. Believe it or not the club could do without elitist fans looking down their noses at others.

You wouldn't leave the cinema 10 minutes before the end would you :roll:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:21 pm

OhhhGa wrote:People pay their money and can leave whenever they like in my opinion. Believe it or not the club could do without elitist fans looking down their noses at others.

So its okay for people to leave in there droves,while fans are still trying to watch the match :roll:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:25 pm

What if you walked out early and missed the most spectacular goal that was ever scored? :oops:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

You wouldn't leave the cinema 10 minutes before the end would you :roll:

If I had a reason to do so then I would. Either way, I wouldn't have a go at others for doing so it's their choice. Boring elitist snobbery.

afternoon to everyone. looking forward to 2moz and catching up.
and yes eating is cheating :lol: and no Marc i dont have anything before i come out :ayatollah:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

weza 65 wrote:

So its okay for people to leave in there droves,while fans are still trying to watch the match :roll:

Yes, of course it is.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:33 pm

saddam wrote:afternoon to everyone. looking forward to 2moz and catching up.
and yes eating is cheating :lol: and no Marc i dont have anything before i come out :ayatollah:

See you on the number 30 Darren 11.30 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:35 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:afternoon to everyone. looking forward to 2moz and catching up.

See you on the number 30 Darren 11.30 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

won't be able to make that Lee :( got 3 ton of topsoil to shift in the morning 1st then home shower change and will catch up with you. probably be in canton for about 3 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: