Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New training kit and merchandise?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:39 am

So with the re-branding I'm guessing the club are going to have to release brand new stock of everything that is currently on the website and in the club store?
Orrrr will they just split it in half and have the new stuff where the Blues Rugby kit was seen as they've now left and leave the 'old' City stuff where it belongs?
This is going to be a long long process :lol:

Re: New training kit and merchandise?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:45 am

you can guarantee it wont be long before everything with THE badge on it will be out of the store ,vt wont want people still associating it with us . !!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:24 am

Bob Bank Bluebird wrote:So with the re-branding I'm guessing the club are going to have to release brand new stock of everything that is currently on the website and in the club store?
Orrrr will they just split it in half and have the new stuff where the Blues Rugby kit was seen as they've now left and leave the 'old' City stuff where it belongs?
This is going to be a long long process :lol:

All the space where the Blues kit was has been taken up by our remaining stock from last season. So I don't think filling the shop with the new merchandise will be an issue.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:07 pm

Supposedly all the new training gear will be in the shop mid/end July.

Went in there today and it's going to look stupid with new colours/badge, they've had in new leisurewear, which has the existing badge and is mostly blue/yellow.