Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i still dont believe or think the malaysians are

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:45 am

being honest with whats going on,and i am still mystified why we have to rebrand.....its just doesnt add up..unless they not telling us the full story...my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: i still dont believe or think the malaysians are

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:47 am

krabb wrote:being honest with whats going on,and i am still mystified why we have to rebrand.....its just doesnt add up..unless they not telling us the full story...my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So what is your conspiracy theory then???

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:47 am

If they did tell us their business srategy i wouldnt have a clue what they were on about anyway

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:53 am

caerdydd_78 wrote:
krabb wrote:being honest with whats going on,and i am still mystified why we have to rebrand.....its just doesnt add up..unless they not telling us the full story...my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

they are not here for long term,why didnt they buy a red club 2 years ago and save this hassle,i honestly think that when this change happens they will go,and we will become a toy for another rich buisnessman,and im thinking a far eastern origin...not a conspiracy theory just how i think things will pan out, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:55 am

Could be a communist conspiracy, keep the red flag flying high, when the revolution comes our club will be leading it. Watch out there's a red under the bed. 8-)

Wait until out failed UKIP politician works this out, he'll arm the masses, he already got a plan to beat up all the children he see's with a red shirt on, this will give him more good cause. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:01 am

BigGwynram wrote:Could be a communist conspiracy, keep the red flag flying high, when the revolution comes our club will be leading it. Watch out there's a red under the bed. 8-)

Wait until out failed UKIP politician works this out, he'll arm the masses, he already got a plan to beat up all the children he see's with a red shirt on, this will give him more good cause. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gwyn after your disgraceful performance last night I don't expect anything else from you than another attempt of a quick laugh.

Laughing at people with disabilities and still waiting for an apology!!! You pathetic human being

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:03 am

krabb wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

they are not here for long term,why didnt they buy a red club 2 years ago and save this hassle,i honestly think that when this change happens they will go,and we will become a toy for another rich buisnessman,and im thinking a far eastern origin...not a conspiracy theory just how i think things will pan out, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They are not here for the long term??? Can you read??

Listen, they have already pumped in close to £40-50 million. They are going ahead with the plans to invest a further £100million, increase stadium capacity, build a training complex, this club will have assets to sell on but this club will be worth a lot of money if a buyer is found.

But the club will be debt free to the new owner, at the moment we are £70 million in the red and are sinking fast.

What is the issue with what they are doing??? I don't get it

Again what are your alternatives???

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:03 am

I believe that in the near future we will have a new Chinese investor or maybe a complete take-over by some Chinese conglomerate like the China Investment Corporation. :o

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:21 am

caerdydd_78 wrote:
krabb wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

They are not here for the long term??? Can you read??

Listen, they have already pumped in close to £40-50 million. They are going ahead with the plans to invest a further £100million, increase stadium capacity, build a training complex, this club will have assets to sell on but this club will be worth a lot of money if a buyer is found.

But the club will be debt free to the new owner, at the moment we are £70 million in the red and are sinking fast.

What is the issue with what they are doing??? I don't get it

Again what are your alternatives???

yes...i can read...and i am reading that you have fallen for the "what are the alternatives"....didnt we here off previous investors that they were pumping money in,only to find out it was not money but debt....but i appologise as it seems to me that you know that this is all genuine......do you understand that these are buisness men and very rarely do they use cash,but are more inclined to borrow......your opinion is that this is good...i hope you are right....my opinion is if things do go according to plan...then maybe what you so desperatley want may be the thing that kills this club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:22 am

Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Could be a communist conspiracy, keep the red flag flying high, when the revolution comes our club will be leading it. Watch out there's a red under the bed. 8-)

Gwyn after your disgraceful performance last night I don't expect anything else from you than another attempt of a quick laugh.

Laughing at people with disabilities and still waiting for an apology!!! You pathetic human being

Well don't hold your breath, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:26 am

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Well don't hold your breath, :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope the members who also witnessed how you tried to lie your way out of the situation take note of this.