Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO "ULTRAS"

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:43 am

as you might have seen over the last few days there is a bit of intrest in starting an ultra group some are for and some are against it. I went onto the celtic green brigade forum and asked for advice, this it what i was given...

Tell your club your not taking it away from the public and changing it into a corporate money making scheme, get as many involved as possible so try and safe your team before its too late, that's my advice"

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FAO "ULTRAS"

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:38 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:as you might have seen over the last few days there is a bit of intrest in starting an ultra group some are for and some are against it. I went onto the celtic green brigade forum and asked for advice, this it what i was given...

Tell your club your not taking it away from the public and changing it into a corporate money making scheme, get as many involved as possible so try and safe your team before its too late, that's my advice"

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

For it but wouldn't want the tag 'Ultras'. I find it cringy. :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Fair enough....... 'BLUE ARMY'

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:21 pm

When I hear Ultras, I immediately think of just a few months ago in Italy when an ultra group em erased the whole of the Italian league with their actions. There's many other much worse actions in other leagues by other clubs versions. While I'm not saying all are bad, the name has been forever associated with this sort of football disgrace, and it's for that reason you shouldn't do this.
Besides, what's wrong with just supporting the team without needing a hardcore gang behind you?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:38 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Fair enough....... 'BLUE ARMY'

what about "sold out crew" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:42 pm

f**k off back to your own forum you obsessed jack c**t!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:43 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:f**k off back to your own forum you obsessed jack c**t!

calm down redbird :lol: