Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

All these fans.......

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am

that say they would rather go back to the basement of football....... Where were they then?

I know that some fans genuinely were there, but there seems to be a lot on here, ccmb, facebook etc saying that would rather go back. I know of some on my Facebook saying it and they were never there in the first place.

Re: All these fans.......

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:13 am

well i was mate and i'd go back there ,all these red fans are sickening me just in there dream of the premier league ,thats all there concerned about and do whatever it takes to get there.!!! :twisted:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:27 am

d20 wrote:well i was mate and i'd go back there ,all these red fans are sickening me just in there dream of the premier league ,thats all there concerned about and do whatever it takes to get there.!!! :twisted:

See its insulting statements like that which is why the divide is happening.

One questions that I've asked every Anti-red, what are the alternatives???? provide me with a sustainable and realistic business plan should you oust the Malaysian backers???

Do that and Ill sign up... but not one fan has come back with a acceptable answer.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:34 am

no because they cant all they see is the prem league dream...that aint gauranteed and i dont see vt spending loads to get us up...my point is there was NO reason to change the badge and kit colour end of...we could have had a red away kit and other things to promote in asia...if that wasnt good enugh why didnt he buy barsnley if he wanted red!!!!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:47 am

d20 wrote:no because they cant all they see is the prem league dream...that aint gauranteed and i dont see vt spending loads to get us up...my point is there was NO reason to change the badge and kit colour end of...we could have had a red away kit and other things to promote in asia...if that wasnt good enugh why didnt he buy barsnley if he wanted red!!!!

d20, i read most posts and to be fair, most things put down by you are fair.

My only answer would be, the Malaysians are very smart in there country and know there own marketplace, they know how the Asian and Malaysian markets work. The guy is a self made billionaire who has made some truly amazing decisions.

If i used £100million of my own money and invested in a business using equity and not a loan to the company, I personally would call it what I would like.

Yes, there are a minority of fans who are not happy, so to speak. However, if the changes that have been signed off, promote Cardiff City in a way that bring not only a new fan-base but also possible income streams that will provide our club with additional funds, i think the move is genius.

Berjaya are constructing one of the biggest shopping malls in China, He has a huge chain of luxury hotels in Malaysia, he also owns the Malaysian McDonalds franchise, the guy is not stupid.

However the leak has not helped this situation at all and that the biggest problem fans have, they were not consulted and I think the club panicked. However, i don't think they had much time to put something into place.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:44 am

d20 wrote:no because they cant all they see is the prem league dream...that aint gauranteed and i dont see vt spending loads to get us up...my point is there was NO reason to change the badge and kit colour end of...we could have had a red away kit and other things to promote in asia...if that wasnt good enugh why didnt he buy barsnley if he wanted red!!!!

exactly :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:46 am

I was about 7 to 10 years old when I used to go to NP, and I loved it :ayatollah:

Don't care whatever league we are in, PL or League 2, will still be at games