Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: We Are A Fu cking Joke

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
super kev legend wrote:The reaction of our fans in all of this has been the saddest part of this whole shafting. Not only are we not fighting to keep our identity some are actually cheering in this rape its disgusting. I can't think of another club where this would happen can you imagine them trying to change west hams colors for example. We used to be passionate but now I liken our fans to a coventry type needing a f*cking drum for an atmosphere and such. We are a fu cking joke and an embarrassment and a laughing stock to true football fans up and down the country, or if they ain't laughing they are pitying us which is worse :evil:

Very true :ayatollah:
They say don't bite the hand that feeds you but when the same hand is fisting you at the same time then it deserves to be bitten off.

You two need to google the word rape and digest the definition properly!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:45 pm

These con artists from the far east are bumming us balls deep, and most city fans are happy to grit their teeth and just think of the money. I think this whole concept of whoring ourselves for a purse full of silver is nothing short of disgraceful.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
super kev legend wrote:The reaction of our fans in all of this has been the saddest part of this whole shafting. Not only are we not fighting to keep our identity some are actually cheering in this rape its disgusting. I can't think of another club where this would happen can you imagine them trying to change west hams colors for example. We used to be passionate but now I liken our fans to a coventry type needing a f*cking drum for an atmosphere and such. We are a fu cking joke and an embarrassment and a laughing stock to true football fans up and down the country, or if they ain't laughing they are pitying us which is worse :evil:

They say don't bite the hand that feeds you but when the same hand is fisting you at the same time then it deserves to be bitten off.

I think we are all aware what the word means and his definition can also be interpreted along the lines of taking and brutilising us without our consent.The way of the modern world has now seen the word taken and used increasingly in a more modern context to describe a whole manner of things which although does trivialise the original meaning is still used regardless. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:02 pm

twinkletoes wrote:These con artists from the far east are bumming us balls deep, and most city fans are happy to grit their teeth and just think of the money. I think this whole concept of whoring ourselves for a purse full of silver is nothing short of disgraceful.

You need to think as to who is bumming who here, as like the other posters who reckoned the club was getting raped, you need to check on the definition!

VT has kept the club afloat to the tune of more than £40 million quid, hasn't taken a penny out and we're getting raped/bummed? Laughable!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
twinkletoes wrote:These con artists from the far east are bumming us balls deep, and most city fans are happy to grit their teeth and just think of the money. I think this whole concept of whoring ourselves for a purse full of silver is nothing short of disgraceful.

You need to think as to who is bumming who here, as like the other posters who reckoned the club was getting raped, you need to check on the definition!

VT has kept the club afloat to the tune of more than £40 million quid, hasn't taken a penny out and we're getting raped/bummed? Laughable!

they are keeping us afloat , but why not get a shirt sponsor , rather than advertise there country?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:

I think we are all aware what the word means and his definition can also be interpreted along the lines of taking and brutilising us without our consent.The way of the moder n world has now seen the word taken and used increasingly in a more modern context to describe a whole manner of things which although does trivialise the original meaning is still used regardless. :ayatollah:

We've must have been brutally raped then, as we've been kept afloat to the tune of more than £40 million over the past two years or so and not even one penny has been taken out! :?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Overthemoon wrote:

I've got no problem with foreign investment. It seems to be the fashion these days. Look at all the other clubs around who have attracted investment from oversees. What I haven't seen is any evidence of these other clubs being asked to throw away a large part of their identity as a trade off. Why should we?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:16 pm

This was not meant to be a debate of the word rape and maybe was inappropriate to use on my part. The thread was started to show my disgust at the way our fans have just meekly accepted this with no fight whatsover, it really saddens me what we have become and as stated in the original thread no other club would be as willing to throw away our unique identity for a few quid which isn't even promised/setout. f*cking shameful

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:

I think we are all aware what the word means and his definition can also be interpreted along the lines of taking and brutilising us without our consent.The way of the moder n world has now seen the word taken and used increasingly in a more modern context to describe a whole manner of things which although does trivialise the original meaning is still used regardless. :ayatollah:

We've must have been brutally raped then, as we've been kept afloat to the tune of more than £40 million over the past two years or so and not even one penny has been taken out! :?

Incorrect. Thats all the malaysians have done is sat on the debt while it has tripled.Under these circumstances, I don't think even VT would have the cheek to take any money from the club. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:You're on your own son………..switch the light out on your way out will you……..

Saddles, please Do not tell me your with the red brigade and these lying Malaysians.

I am in the 'what goes around comes around camp'…….within a couple of seasons they will be gone and our badge/true identity will be back. Lets go with it for now as there is no alternative Annis. :old:

What when our whole stadium will end in Red, I see us losing our identity for good, we must fight back.

It's gonna cost at least £100million to throw the first punch.
I don't see an alternative to the red I'm afraid.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:21 pm

twinkletoes wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

I've got no problem with foreign investment. It seems to be the fashion these days. Look at all the other clubs around who have attracted investment from oversees. What I haven't seen is any evidence of these other clubs being asked to throw away a large part of their identity as a trade off. Why should we?

VT obviously believe he can market us better, by implementing the changes!

I can only guess as to how he intends to manage this, but as he's kept us afloat for the past two years by investing in excess of £40 million and promised to turn our debt into equity, I think he deserves for us to give him a chance! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:23 pm

bluecityblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:You're on your own son………..switch the light out on your way out will you……..

Saddles, please Do not tell me your with the red brigade and these lying Malaysians.

I am in the 'what goes around comes around camp'…….within a couple of seasons they will be gone and our badge/true identity will be back. Lets go with it for now as there is no alternative Annis. :old:

What when our whole stadium will end in Red, I see us losing our identity for good, we must fight back.

Another one who's lubed up and bent over. Hope u remembered to bring your pillow to bite down on. It's going to hurt!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:24 pm

twinkletoes wrote:
bluecityblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Another one who's lubed up and bent over. Hope u remembered to bring your pillow to bite down on. It's going to hurt!

I have heard that VT is well hung :lol: or was that should be hung :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:28 pm

bluecityblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

So how has the debt been sat on then?

Haven't we streamlined staff and playing staff at the club and why should we expect VT to clear all the debts, when they don't 100 per cent own the club?

Surely even the blind can see that he's planning on sorting out the historic debt and once the biggest of our debts, the Langston debt is sorted, then our remaining debt will be turned into equity and we'll be better set to move forward as a club!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:31 pm

twinkletoes wrote:
bluecityblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

How do you know it's going to hurt, or are you talking from experience? :shock: :D

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:42 pm

I am in the 'what goes around comes around camp'…….within a couple of seasons they will be gone and our badge/true identity will be back. Lets go with it for now as there is no alternative Annis. :old:[/quote]

What when our whole stadium will end in Red, I see us losing our identity for good, we must fight back.[/quote]
I don't see an alternative to the red I'm afraid.[/quote]

Another one who's lubed up and bent over. Hope u remembered to bring your pillow to bite down on. It's going to hurt![/quote]

How do you know it's going to hurt, or are you talking from experience? :shock: :D[/quote]

I was speaking metaphorically. Especially the bit about how its going to hurt. I wasn't suggesting VT actually wants to dip his wick in each and every one of us. Although maybe that is his masterplan!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:50 pm

Leeds springs to mind - playing in white to resemble the successful Real Madrid. Quite a pathetic reason really don't you think but do you think there is one Leeds fan who cares anymore about playing in white.

Man Utd fans wear brown and yellow or whatever scarves and would quite happily change from red if it meant getting rid of all the debt they have

At the end of the day for fucks sake it can always be changed back if it doesn't work. Personally I want to try to see where it takes us. As someone who works in banking I see so many businesses going through because business owners won't change with the times when their children are begging them to do so. So sad when they have written of their kids inheritance on the back of traditional ways . Believe me we are so so lucky to have VT behind us. We are talking about a guy who knows how to run businesses successfully and I honestly just cannot believe how many people on here still believe its all down to red being his lucky colour. Please!!!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
bluebird58 wrote:None of us want to lose the blue, but we would like the investment.

Let's work out logically how we can put pressure on to get the blue home shirts back. I'm not so bothered about the seats - you can't see them when the stadium is full.

Its not going to happen overnight, but we have to stay calm and work it out.

You are so gutted you use the new badge as your Avitar ?? Please there is excepting it and revelling in it :? :? :?

I support the investors and the club. That doesn't mean I don't want the blue shirts back. I've got no problem with the rest of the package.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:01 pm

bluelover wrote:

Leeds springs to mind - playing in white to resemble the successful Real Madrid. Quite a pathetic reason really don't you think but do you think there is one Leeds fan who cares anymore about playing in white.

Man Utd fans wear brown and yellow or whatever scarves and would quite happily change from red if it meant getting rid of all the debt they have

At the end of the day for fucks sake it can always be changed back if it doesn't work. Personally I want to try to see where it takes us. As someone who works in banking I see so many businesses going through because business owners won't change with the times when their children are begging them to do so. So sad when they have written of their kids inheritance on the back of traditional ways . Believe me we are so so lucky to have VT behind us. We are talking about a guy who knows how to run businesses successfully and I honestly just cannot believe how many people on here still believe its all down to red being his lucky colour. Please!!!

Far too sensible a post for this forum, i'm afraid.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:43 pm

ronnieconradsflatcap wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I am stunned,shocked by our fans who have not stood up against the stripping of our club, in the last 7 days in Majorca, I have met fans from all over and they are disgusted by what has happened to us,but they honestly believe our fans will fight back, when I say they won't they honestly don't believe me. We were once a proud club, Sadly no more. :cry:

Agreed the ones who are for change are naive , I run a very prosperous business & the first rule is don't upset the customers these Malaysians have been shown t be lying,cheating low life scumbags

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: what is cardiff city prosperous? thats the funny part all you people compare city with succesful buisness city are trading at lost only vt keeping them afloat if your firm was in city position you would be bankrupt is that not true? so some mabe niave but at least they accept we are in need of fainance anyone helping us besides vt??? nnooooo

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Keeping them afloat because of the majority of debt he has caused

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

If you or any of your friends have £1.2 million pounds per month to invest in the club, then step forward and there'll be hordes of Cardiff fans willing to get behind you!

CCFC wasnt loosing 1.2M a month befor the Malaysians arrived, Yet they even have the audacity to expect Langsdon to take a huge cut and that being after the Malaysians brought in the forensic accountants to find a way to shaft Langsdon' The Malaysians are a fking joke, and the rest of the board spineless cnuts!! :old: :x

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:41 pm

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

If you or any of your friends have £1.2 million pounds per month to invest in the club, then step forward and there'll be hordes of Cardiff fans willing to get behind you!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CCFC wasnt loosing 1.2M a month befor the Malaysians arrived, Yet they even have the audacity to expect Langsdon to take a huge cut and that being after the Malaysians brought in the forensic accountants to find a way to shaft Langsdon' The Malaysians are a fking joke, and the rest of the board spineless cnuts!! :old: :x

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:56 am

:ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:26 am

Grow some balls then