Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We Are A Fu cking Joke

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:05 am

The reaction of our fans in all of this has been the saddest part of this whole shafting. Not only are we not fighting to keep our identity some are actually cheering in this rape its disgusting. I can't think of another club where this would happen can you imagine them trying to change west hams colors for example. We used to be passionate but now I liken our fans to a coventry type needing a f*cking drum for an atmosphere and such. We are a fu cking joke and an embarrassment and a laughing stock to true football fans up and down the country, or if they ain't laughing they are pitying us which is worse :evil:

Re: We Are A Fu cking Joke

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am

super kev legend wrote:The reaction of our fans in all of this has been the saddest part of this whole shafting. Not only are we not fighting to keep our identity some are actually cheering in this rape its disgusting. I can't think of another club where this would happen can you imagine them trying to change west hams colors for example. We used to be passionate but now I liken our fans to a coventry type needing a f*cking drum for an atmosphere and such. We are a fu cking joke and an embarrassment and a laughing stock to true football fans up and down the country, or if they ain't laughing they are pitying us which is worse :evil:

I am stunned,shocked by our fans who have not stood up against the stripping of our club, in the last 7 days in Majorca, I have met fans from all over and they are disgusted by what has happened to us,but they honestly believe our fans will fight back, when I say they won't they honestly don't believe me. We were once a proud club, Sadly no more. :cry:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am

You're on your own son………..switch the light out on your way out will you……..

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:12 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:You're on your own son………..switch the light out on your way out will you……..

Saddles, please Do not tell me your with the red brigade and these lying Malaysians.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:13 am

Better to have a club to laugh at, than no club at all.

I suppose.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:14 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:You're on your own son………..switch the light out on your way out will you……..

Saddles, please Do not tell me your with the red brigade and these lying Malaysians.

I am in the 'what goes around comes around camp'…….within a couple of seasons they will be gone and our badge/true identity will be back. Lets go with it for now as there is no alternative Annis. :old:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:14 am

shizzle wrote:Better to have a club to laugh at, than no club at all.

I suppose.

Black mailed u all with evil lies.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:15 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I am in the 'what goes around comes around camp'…….within a couple of seasons they will be gone and our badge/true identity will be back. Lets go with it for now as there is no alternative Annis. :old:

What when our whole stadium will end in Red, I see us losing our identity for good, we must fight back.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:
shizzle wrote:Better to have a club to laugh at, than no club at all.

I suppose.

Black mailed u all with evil lies.

I'm a Jack, just seeing things from the outside, so to speak.

What the f**k are you meant to do? It's this or the club is in real trouble of going under.

Just live with it for now, i'm sure, in a couple of years things can be changed once your more financially stable.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:25 am

Forever Blue wrote:

can you please tell me how they have lied annis? im sorry but they have not done anything wrong as of yet. ok the red and the badge is nothing that any cardiff fan wants too see, but if it means keeping CARDIFF healthy for the future it has too be done.
And as for lying im sorry annis but Sam was good at that but you still defend him.
:old:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:36 am

Annis

I'm with the Blue fighters even tho I feel Sam contributed to this mess. This fight needs to get organised and we will have to group together with other MBs, and fans that u may have had past differences with.
We need to think about the campaign and a campaign fund for media and banners etc.

We need to move our eats together at the stadium and have to have at least one Blue bus for aways.

Let's do it and show everyone some fire and passion.

U start the PMs and txts etc and start the action so we can meet.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:43 am

Annis is not going to like this but im going to say it anyway,WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LOOKING TO STIR THE SHIT LETS JUST LIVE WITH IT FOR THE TIME BEING

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:49 am

None of us want to lose the blue, but we would like the investment.

Let's work out logically how we can put pressure on to get the blue home shirts back. I'm not so bothered about the seats - you can't see them when the stadium is full.

Its not going to happen overnight, but we have to stay calm and work it out.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:03 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

What when our whole stadium will end in Red, I see us losing our identity for good, we must fight back.

If you or any of your friends have £1.2 million pounds per month to invest in the club, then step forward and there'll be hordes of Cardiff fans willing to get behind you!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:37 am

Overthemoon wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

If you or any of your friends have £1.2 million pounds per month to invest in the club, then step forward and there'll be hordes of Cardiff fans willing to get behind you!

serious question .why is the club losing 1.2 m a month.ok when they first arrived you had jay etc on i would presume bigger contracts but surely when you offloaded them then the wage bill and expenditure should come down?also your debt has gone a lot since they arrived,by quite a bit it would seem.?is there an explanation for this?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:38 am

jtc wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

serious question .why is the club losing 1.2 m a month.ok when they first arrived you had jay etc on i would presume bigger contracts but surely when you offloaded them then the wage bill and expenditure should come down?also your debt has gone a lot since they arrived,by quite a bit it would seem.?is there an explanation for this?

meant to say gone up a lot since they arrived.sorry

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:40 am

bluebird7291 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

can you please tell me how they have lied annis? im sorry but they have not done anything wrong as of yet. ok the red and the badge is nothing that any cardiff fan wants too see, but if it means keeping CARDIFF healthy for the future it has too be done.
And as for lying im sorry annis but Sam was good at that but you still defend him.
:old:

Surely promising that we would play in blue and shortly after announcing that we are playing in red is a complete lie!!!!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:48 am

jtc wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

When the Malaysians arrived, the club owed a ridiculous amount of money, with no discernible assets, should we go out of business!

We were employing a lot of unnecessary staff, paying most if not all of our players far more money than they were worth and some of those contracts, are still having to be funded by VT, who has stepped in and not taken out a penny!

There was also a stadium overspend to contend with and the club has had to continue to fund the historic debt!

VT has set up a refinancing structure and will turn our debt into equity, once a deal with Langston (Sam Hammam) has been sorted!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:03 am

Forever Blue wrote:
super kev legend wrote:The reaction of our fans in all of this has been the saddest part of this whole shafting. Not only are we not fighting to keep our identity some are actually cheering in this rape its disgusting. I can't think of another club where this would happen can you imagine them trying to change west hams colors for example. We used to be passionate but now I liken our fans to a coventry type needing a f*cking drum for an atmosphere and such. We are a fu cking joke and an embarrassment and a laughing stock to true football fans up and down the country, or if they ain't laughing they are pitying us which is worse :evil:

I am stunned,shocked by our fans who have not stood up against the stripping of our club, in the last 7 days in Majorca, I have met fans from all over and they are disgusted by what has happened to us,but they honestly believe our fans will fight back, when I say they won't they honestly don't believe me. We were once a proud club, Sadly no more. :cry:

Agreed the ones who are for change are naive , I run a very prosperous business & the first rule is don't upset the customers these Malaysians have been shown t be lying,cheating low life scumbags

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:18 am

I am in the 'what goes around comes around camp'…….within a couple of seasons they will be gone and our badge/true identity will be back. Lets go with it for now as there is no alternative Annis. :old:[/quote]

What when our whole stadium will end in Red, I see us losing our identity for good, we must fight back.[/quote]

If you or any of your friends have £1.2 million pounds per month to invest in the club, then step forward and there'll be hordes of Cardiff fans willing to get behind you![/quote]
serious question .why is the club losing 1.2 m a month.ok when they first arrived you had jay etc on i would presume bigger contracts but surely when you offloaded them then the wage bill and expenditure should come down?also your debt has gone a lot since they arrived,by quite a bit it would seem.?is there an explanation for this?[/qu
When the Malaysians arrived, the club owed a ridiculous amount of money, with no discernible assets, should we go out of business!

We were employing a lot of unnecessary staff, paying most if not all of our players far more money than they were worth and some of those contracts, are still having to be funded by VT, who has stepped in and not taken out a penny!

There was also a stadium overspend to contend with and the club has had to continue to fund the historic debt!

VT has set up a refinancing structure and will turn our debt into equity, once a deal with Langston (Sam Hammam) has been sorted![/quote]
if the restructuring was working then why are your debts rising?should have fell last year since ditched the superstars.vt has that much money according to google that he could have wiped any debt to sam with loose change.perhaps tax wise it benefits him not to?are the losses of ccfc offset against the profits of other groups in the berjaya group?these are things that you as fans need to know before anyone declares him as a messiah.is he really losing anything?i can understand the concern about losing a football club .mine nearly went and may do so again.we,ll see .everyone has a right to an opinion but for me if my team had these changes forced on them then i would be up in arms

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:21 am

totally agree i cant get my head around it , the way they are taking this bribe.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:48 am

jtc wrote:if the restructuring was working then why are your debts rising? should have fell last year since ditched the superstars.vt has that much money according to google that he could have wiped any debt to sam with loose change.perhaps tax wise it benefits him not to?are the losses of ccfc offset against the profits of other groups in the berjaya group?these are things that you as fans need to know before anyone declares him as a messiah.is he really losing anything?i can understand the concern about losing a football club .mine nearly went and may do so again.we,ll see .everyone has a right to an opinion but for me if my team had these changes forced on them then i would be up in arms

Because we had a lot of historic debt, which the Malaysians have had to service, whilst still trying to maintain us at a competetive level!

The superstars you mentioned, weren't the only ones who were on stupid wages and some of the lesser players at our club, are still there and picking up fat cheques!

Jon Parkin was another one who we wasted money on, but thankfully he left yesterday!

With regard to VT paying off all our debts, he's been whittling away at them and the biggest single debt of £24-30 million to Langston (Sam Hammam), seems to be nearly at and end, when it appears that Sam will get around £10 million, which will bring our debt level down substantially! VT has then pledged to turn the remaining debt into shares (Equity) and we'll be debt free and in a better position to move forward! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:13 pm

No he is not

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:59 pm

How dare you use the word rape...........super kev legend,to help you get your point of view over,it is a total lack of respect and understanding of genuine victims of rape

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:05 pm

bluebird58 wrote:None of us want to lose the blue, but we would like the investment.

Let's work out logically how we can put pressure on to get the blue home shirts back. I'm not so bothered about the seats - you can't see them when the stadium is full.

Its not going to happen overnight, but we have to stay calm and work it out.

You are so gutted you use the new badge as your Avitar ?? Please there is excepting it and revelling in it :? :? :?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:09 pm

Saddles he ain't on his own . Most of the old school lads I know have had enough of the club I tell you that now. On this forum the divide was in the reds favour . You do realise most of the fans don't do message boards or newspaper polls. :old:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:25 pm

cardiff yid wrote:Saddles he ain't on his own . Most of the old school lads I know have had enough of the club I tell you that now. On this forum the divide was in the reds favour . You do realise most of the fans don't do message boards or newspaper polls. :old:

This ^^^^^

And when it all goes tits up the plastics who are revelling in all this wont be sticking around for long.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:32 pm

angelis49 wrote:How dare you use the word rape...........super kev legend,to help you get your point of view over,it is a total lack of respect and understanding of genuine victims of rape

not over sensitive at all :roll:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:37 pm

true

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Very true :ayatollah:
They say don't bite the hand that feeds you but when the same hand is fisting you at the same time then it deserves to be bitten off.