Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Atmosphere next season

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:19 am

I think it will be the way since we moved.
Next to no one wants to be red but those in the stadium will have obviously accepted it in some form.
I can imagine even more bluebird chanting than usual more pro city songs about us as we know the city in blue etc
Like all other games when we got something to moan about we love it like "Fougie freeman we ain't fcking scares"

Looking forward to next season already :ayatollah:

Re: Atmosphere next season

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:02 am

I think the atmosphere will be the worst yet, as it will be soo f*cking depressing seeing a soulless shell of a former great club. It won't feel like Cardiff city (to me anyway)

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:19 am

Can it get any worse than it is We always say how passionate our fans are but the atmosphere is crap Even the grange end is really shit if we are honest
we get up for a few games a season and that is that and people blame the stadium Well I think the stadium the people make the noise and not the stadium So I can't see any difference at all

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:12 am

I think it's gonna be the best atmos ever!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:01 am

Gonne be RED hot. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:03 am

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:Gonne be RED hot. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Red hot. More like the fans will be singing the blues. The red shirts will be gone by the start of the season anyway. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:57 am

it's either gonna go one way or the other. Rebranding will spur us on or make the atmosphere even worse. Hope it gets better though.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:59 am

If the atmo in the canton is shit I might move near the away fans, give them some shit :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:37 pm

I hoping there will be more fans who sing in the Ninian next to the away fans. Our first season was the best but it got way worse when everyone moved to the Canton, that's a fact.