Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dragon

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:14 am

Deep,deep below the bowels of the earth the Red Dragon is troubled,it did not want the humans turning against each other,but it knew the humans have a long long history of hating and fighting each other,the Red Dragon hopes that one day all the humans will accept change,it knows that change is never an easy concept and can be very painful to endure,but the army of the Blue must understand that without change the one thing that unites the Red and the Blue,"the football club" and their devotion to that club............the football club will surely wither away,the Red dragon knows this to be true for he has had a vision of two paths one leading to glory and pride,the other path leading to continuing failure and despair........which path will you take my fellow human,i know which path i will take..............LET THIS BE THE SEASON OF THE DRAGON

Re: Dragon

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:49 am

angelis49 wrote:Deep,deep below the bowels of the earth the Red Dragon is troubled,it did not want the humans turning against each other,but it knew the humans have a long long history of hating and fighting each other,the Red Dragon hopes that one day all the humans will accept change,it knows that change is never an easy concept and can be very painful to endure,but the army of the Blue must understand that without change the one thing that unites the Red and the Blue,"the football club" and their devotion to that club............the football club will surely wither away,the Red dragon knows this to be true for he has had a vision of two paths one leading to glory and pride,the other path leading to continuing failure and despair........which path will you take my fellow human,i know which path i will take..............LET THIS BE THE SEASON OF THE DRAGON

Yes the Glamorgan Dragons....yet to win a game :lol: