A forum for all things Cardiff City

I would rather.....

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:45 pm

us be united as one standing by our principles in the lower leagues

than

be spilt, sold down the river and playing in the Premier League

Re: I would rather.....

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:47 pm

Angry Man wrote:us be united as one standing by our principles in the lower leagues

than

So you'd be with us 2 games a season there as well then? :lol:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:49 pm

I would rather a Cardiff City minus Adam Brown rather than a Cardiff City with Adam Brown.

:old: :old: :old:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:50 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:us be united as one standing by our principles in the lower leagues

than

and there's me thinking that people have finally seen through Gwyns lies but then again coming from Pembrokeshire you lot are always behind the times anyway :lol:

If you are going to make your annual trip to Cardiff you may as well see us play Arsenal rather than Charlton tbh

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I would rather a Cardiff City minus Adam Brown rather than a Cardiff City with Adam Brown.

:old: :old: :old:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:52 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

than

and there's me thinking that people have finally seen through Gwyns lies but then again coming from Pembrokeshire you lot are always behind the times anyway :lol:

So you went 3 times a season then and I only live in Pembrokeshire, as I'm a Rhondda boy Butty! :D

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:56 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

than

So you went 3 times a season then and I only live in Pembrokeshire, as I'm a Rhondda boy Butty! :D

Isn't it strange even through someone has been proven to be a liar tonight there are still some people who actually still believe what that person has said in the past.? Just shows the lemming you are whether you are from Pembrokshire, Rhondda or Timbucktoo!!! :lol:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:57 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

than

Isn't it strange even through someone has been proven to be a liar tonight there are still some people who actually still believe what that person has said in the past.? Just shows the lemming you are whether you are from Pembrokshire, Rhondda or Timbuckoo!!! :lol:

And Polo is a liar as well then is he! :D :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82276&start=30

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:57 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

than

I like the Bartley quote. In all this mayhem has anyone given him a second thought . He will soon be out of a job and not much chance of being employed due to his limited cv.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:01 am

than

If you hate it that much Just delete your account and f**k off from everything cardiff city you twerp..

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:02 am

Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

than

Isn't it strange even through someone has been proven to be a liar tonight there are still some people who actually still believe what that person has said in the past.? Just shows the lemming you are whether you are from Pembrokshire, Rhondda or Timbuckoo!!! :lol:

And Polo is a liar as well then is he! :D :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82276&start=30

he knows he is but banter between us has been going on since we were in school together and playing junior football so I dont expect anything else from him. So your point being..? :?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:04 am

My point being that you are a liar and a bullshitter! :P

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:06 am

Overthemoon wrote:My point being that you are a liar and a bullshitter! :P

Just shows the type of person you are if you dont know the difference between banter from friends and actual fact.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:11 am

Angry Man wrote:

Just shows the type of person you are if you dont know the difference between banter from friends and actual fact.

So when you published your manifesto for the one term in office you served, did you tell your constituents that it was all about the money, as you admitted here over the past few days?

And did you not lie for months on end on this message board, when you opened a new account as Angry Man and refused to admit that you were previously Midfield General and therefore Adam Brown, the failed politician? :D :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:13 am

Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

So when you published your manifesto for the one term in office you served, did you tell your constituents that it was all about the money, as you admitted here over the past few days?

And did you not lie for months on end on this message board, when you opened a new account as Angry Man and refused to admit that you were previously Midfield General and therefore Adam Brown, the failed politician? :D :lol:

How old are you..? seriously now..? and just wondering how many terms have you served in office..?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:19 am

Angry Man wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

How old are you..? seriously now..? and just wondering how many terms have you served in office..?

Typical politicians answer, answer a question with a question! :D

Did you or did you not lie to your constituents and did you not lie to many people on this message board about your identity?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:22 am

Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Did you or did you not lie to your constituents and did you not lie to many people on this message board about your identity?

Not one single constituent asked me was it about the money so I haven't lied there.

You say I refused to admit so is that a lie..?

You then brought up that I was only in for one term so how many terms have you been in for then..?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:26 am

Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

wow its like watching newsnight lol
is that Jeremy Paxman hiding behind the username Overthemoon, keep up the good work Mr Paxman lol

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:26 am

Angry Man wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Not one single constituent asked me was it about the money so I haven't lied there.

You then brought up that I was only in for one term so how many terms have you been in for then..?

Point 1! - So you deceived them, which is another form of deception, which is effectively the same! :D

Point 2! - So you deceived them, which is another form of deception, which is effectively the same! :D

Point 3! - You can't be in the Army and be a politician at the same time!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:30 am

Angry Man wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

ah but you did lie your job and the reason you got elected was to represent your electorate
and realistically and you cant say you did you only really represented yourself and if some people benefited along the way or they didnt, it wasnt really of consequence to you as long as you did ok out of it.
so the real question would be how much money did you steal from the council for your own personal gain?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:31 am

Overthemoon wrote:Typical politicians answer, answer a question with a question! :D

You then brought up that I was only in for one term so how many terms have you been in for then..?[/quote]

Point 1! - So you deceived them, which is another form of deception, which is effectively the same! :D

Point 2! - So you deceived them, which is another form of deception, which is effectively the same! :D

Point 3! - You can't be in the Army and be a politician at the same time![/quote]

So thats a no, no and you can come out of the army to try your luck in politics so that also a big fat zero.

Nice try and goodnight :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:33 am

Angry Man wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:Typical politicians answer, answer a question with a question! :D

Point 3! - You can't be in the Army and be a politician at the same time![/quote]

So thats a no, no and you can come out of the army to try your luck in politics so that also a big fat zero.

Nice try and goodnight :lol:[/quote]

Why would I want to become a politician and lie to people like you? :? :D

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:39 am

Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Point 3! - You can't be in the Army and be a politician at the same time!

Nice try and goodnight :lol:[/quote]

Why would I want to become a politician and lie to people like you? :? :D[/quote]
Angry Man well and truly stuffed by you then mate. See now why he could not make it as a councillor. Spouting that sort of bullshit he was always going to be found out in the end.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:11 am

Angry man,if u would rather go down leagues,why did u stop watching merthyr when they went down the leagues.u was a fan of them according to some on here.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:50 am

than

Yeh but you weren't there were you when we were getting 2,000 crowds and playing crap, you was at Merthyr, so why desert them if that was what you are looking for now, it's still available.