Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHY ARE WE STILL...

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:20 pm

trying to knock lumps out of each other over this?

The pro red people may have won the battle but have they won the war , time will tell.

In the meantinme all this bickering between fans is pointless and is just dividing the club even further.

None of us knows what the future holds whether this was the right decision or wheter ultimately it will put us further in the shit.

Time to chill out and see what happens I am anti red but will be prepared to accept the fact that i was wrong if everything goes right however i do wonder how many of the red brigade will admit they were wrong if at the end of this season it all goes tits up.

Re: WHY ARE WE STILL...

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:48 am

djwayne wrote:trying to knock lumps out of each other over this?

The pro red people may have won the battle but have they won the war , time will tell.

In the meantinme all this bickering between fans is pointless and is just dividing the club even further.

None of us knows what the future holds whether this was the right decision or wheter ultimately it will put us further in the shit.

Time to chill out and see what happens I am anti red but will be prepared to accept the fact that i was wrong if everything goes right however i do wonder how many of the red brigade will admit they were wrong if at the end of this season it all goes tits up.

I wouldnt say anything....i wanted blue....but have accepted red.......its a colour.....if it goes tits up red it would've been the same blue......its about how the players perform....not the colour of the shirt.