Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: let's start a new club

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:19 pm

Hofmeister wrote:why are the MK Dons not Wimbledon anymore? wheres a will, theres a way...
when will the clueless people realise, we're being raped off our identity? :roll:

the rule was made after 2004. they may have taken our identity, but they can't take our name.
Last edited by murphy on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:19 pm

If you want to start a new club you should be as welcome on this forum as a Jack.

This is a Cardiff City Forum so if you no longer follow them please go and play on your own forum.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:25 pm

The fans, who football to them is all about the success and money won't bat an eyelid at these changes and i'm not going to criticise anyone who feels this way. However, I dislike everything that modern football represents. To these businessmen our club is a toy/experiment and if things go tits up they inevitably disappear leaving us in shit. Throw in the bullshit and the blackmail along the way it makes me feel physically sick. I'd fully support some kind of Phoenix club where the club is owned by the fans and run by the fans. A well run club, all profits put straight back into the club and supporting projects in the local community would really have me buzzing for football again. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:14 pm

blooobirds wrote:The fans, who football to them is all about the success and money won't bat an eyelid at these changes and i'm not going to criticise anyone who feels this way. However, I dislike everything that modern football represents. To these businessmen our club is a toy/experiment and if things go tits up they inevitably disappear leaving us in shit. Throw in the bullshit and the blackmail along the way it makes me feel physically sick. I'd fully support some kind of Phoenix club where the club is owned by the fans and run by the fans. A well run club, all profits put straight back into the club and supporting projects in the local community would really have me buzzing for football again. :ayatollah:

At non league amateur level I assume?

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:15 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
blooobirds wrote:The fans, who football to them is all about the success and money won't bat an eyelid at these changes and i'm not going to criticise anyone who feels this way. However, I dislike everything that modern football represents. To these businessmen our club is a toy/experiment and if things go tits up they inevitably disappear leaving us in shit. Throw in the bullshit and the blackmail along the way it makes me feel physically sick. I'd fully support some kind of Phoenix club where the club is owned by the fans and run by the fans. A well run club, all profits put straight back into the club and supporting projects in the local community would really have me buzzing for football again. :ayatollah:

of course, dont you know they would rather watch another team play than watch cardiff city in red! because that is what they are saying, as cannot be 2 cardiff cities! why do you think there is no wimbledon?? only afc wombles or mk dons! neither called wimbledon fc what kind supporter wants seee club name disapeare??

Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:57 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

of course, dont you know they would rather watch another team play than watch cardiff city in red! because that is what they are saying, as cannot be 2 cardiff cities! why do you think there is no wimbledon?? only afc wombles or mk dons! neither called wimbledon fc what kind supporter wants seee club name disapeare??

Must admit I find it bizarre. The sad thing for me is that there seems a growing feeling amongst a few that they would be happy to see Cardiff city fail under the reign of the Malaysians even to the point of admin or worse just so they can say "I told you so".
Cardiff city still exists ffs so let's get behind the team like never before

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:YER you could call it DIC HEADS UNTD :lol:

Only if you beccome a fan

very harsh Nukes

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:42 pm

JonCCFC wrote:as long as the name 'Cardiff City FC' stays the same, I'm going nowhere.

Well thats all you have left is the name the rest is gone mate.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:46 pm

brickyblue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:as long as the name 'Cardiff City FC' stays the same, I'm going nowhere.

Apart from the history, great manager, decent team and a c27,000 all seater stadium of course. Plus some of the best fans in the country. Oh and a billionaire backer.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:51 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
brickyblue wrote:

Apart from the history, great manager, decent team and a c27,000 all seater stadium of course. Plus some of the best fans in the country. Oh and a billionaire backer.

You mean we used to have some of the best fans in the country. :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:56 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
brickyblue wrote:

Still have but I deliberately used the word "some"......... :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:01 am

Carpe Diem wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
brickyblue wrote:

That won't include you then. :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:06 am

Bluebird64 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
brickyblue wrote:

That won't include you then. :lol:

Reason being?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:14 am

because your a fxxking sellout

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:18 am

brickyblue wrote:because your a fxxking sellout

Read my post on the other thread. What have I sold? Was it my decision? Am I the owner or on the board of directors? What choice have I been given?

Are you still a supporter of Cardiff city or not?

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:32 am

Carpe Diem wrote:

Read my post on the other thread. What have I sold? Was it my decision? Am I the owner or on the board of directors? What choice have I been given?

The lady doth protest too much methinks. :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:34 am

Bluebird64 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

The lady doth protest too much methinks. :lol:

You Answer the question. Are you going to remain a Cardiff city supporter or not? Don't be afraid.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:36 am

murphy wrote:I'm also fed up with clueless people saying a newly formed cardiff city would not be allowed into the english system, when merthyr did it just 2 years ago. :roll:

Me too mate but 'certain' individuals dont want the truth to get in the way of good spin!!! ;)

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:25 am

Angry Man wrote:
murphy wrote:I'm also fed up with clueless people saying a newly formed cardiff city would not be allowed into the english system, when merthyr did it just 2 years ago. :roll:

Me too mate but 'certain' individuals dont want the truth to get in the way of good spin!!! ;)

So what is the truth Adam? :?: :?: :?:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:28 am

And as for the truth, are you finally admitting to the worse kept secret/lie that Adam Brown isn't the same person as the Angryman, and Midfield General after all your previous denials. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:29 am

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

As I've said a number of times. Neither FA's would block it just like they didn't when Merthyr reformed and once again they are playing in the English system

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:12 am

Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

As I've said a number of times. Neither FA's would block it just like they didn't when Merthyr reformed and once again they are playing in the English system

So at what level or League will the new Cardiff Blue City be playing in? and will you actually go and watch these games or just wait for the ones at Wembley. :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:17 am

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

So at what level or League will the new Cardiff Blue City be playing in? and will you actually go and watch these games or just wait for the ones at Wembley. :lol:

Agree with Gwyn. City are a far larger club than Merthyr. Merthyr will never be in the top four divisions. If they accept a new Cardiff club in the pyramid, then what is to stop a team from Glasgow doing the same? We would be League of Wales.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:04 am

Make sure you protest loudly before any changes are made, they may yet wise up. And don't forget nothing is irreversible, you can as quickly change your emblem and shirt colour back..........................

Wear blue to home games, make sure the owners' decision isn't vindicated by you buying a red shirt. If they can't even sell red to the natives, what chance in Asia? While their theory about the popularity and significance of the colour may hold true, you won't be the first club to wear red, won't be the biggest and it'd be kinda like Wigan changing their stadium name to City of Wigan Stadium (COWS :mrgreen: ) thinking that will make them league champions.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:29 am

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Gwyn your points are getting very tiresome now but if it makes you laugh then carry on. However I never said that it would be at a high level. In fact the issue I had was with people like your good self spouting off that we will only be allowed to go into the Welsh league which is completely incorrect. With Merthyr being an example of my point.

I have never said that I would support a move like this just pointing out that yet again incorrect information was coming from you. However whats new these days!!!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:31 am

Reality Bites wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Agree with Gwyn. City are a far larger club than Merthyr. Merthyr will never be in the top four divisions. If they accept a new Cardiff club in the pyramid, then what is to stop a team from Glasgow doing the same? We would be League of Wales.

Because a team from Glasgow has never played in the English system in recent times.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:52 am

I am with you on this one Bretherend on condition i can name the Club...

......Fuckwit United :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: