Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Season Ticket Cancellations

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:35 am

northside of risca wrote:I thought long and hard about cancelling and came to conclusion there was no point. The owners won't care whilst in truth, I would miss footy too much.

Plan on attanding games as normal however I shall never sing / buy anything associated with the new brand. Will continue to shout bluebirds etc and anticipate a poisonous atmosphere first home game of season.

How to divide a club / alienate a fan base in one quick month.

Fair post, but I do think that a lot of us fans have alienated ourselves far too easily! :ayatollah:

Re: Season Ticket Cancellations

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:42 am

northside of risca wrote:I thought long and hard about cancelling and came to conclusion there was no point. The owners won't care whilst in truth, I would miss footy too much.

Plan on attanding games as normal however I shall never sing / buy anything associated with the new brand. Will continue to shout bluebirds etc and anticipate a poisonous atmosphere first home game of season.

How to divide a club / alienate a fan base in one quick month.

Spot on.

I have promised my daughter for her birthday present we would pay for her to be a mascot, can you imagine running out in August for the first game in red and not knowing what the response will be like on the day.

It will be a strange time.... I was expecting a player announcement by now to take the sting away..