Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fans not happy at newpert cewty

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:32 pm

Season tickets gone up to £300.

Jesus we are paying £328 for championship footy in the canton.

Whose getting value for money.

Also i can remember the wankers playing in BLUE.

Anyone else rember that?
:ayatollah:

Re: Fans not happy at newpert cewty

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:34 pm

LOL!! I remember them going blue when a certain Jimmy Scoular was in charge. What's really ironic is that some of their f***ing chavvy fans are having a right chuckle at what's happening with us on the kit colour front at the moment. When they switched to blue there wasn't a murmer from their supporters as I remember. but funnier still is what happened to them in the early 70's when half way through a season, totally unannounced they turned out for the first time wearing not the usual black and amber but tangerine and white. The reason? The f**kwit of a kit supplier (probably Gilesports or Edwards Sports) got the order completely wrong and supplied the wrong colour. They didn't have a decent enough amber and black kit to wear so had no choice but to wear the tangerine strip and stuck with it for many years. They even did their own rebranding with "Tangerine Tommy" the mascot and some stupid song which was bugger all to do with football let alone Zooport but featured the word tangerine. As for the season ticket thing that's hilarious in view of the fact some of them have been giving it large about our alledged debts and finances. This from a tin pot club that doesn't have a ground, barely any fans and are now financing the cost of ground sharing with the Gwent/ Newport eggo's by hitting the few fans they've got in the pocket. £300 to watch parks football. Couldn't make it up. F***ing wankers!! (BTW, they are of course our closest rivals, at least in the darkest recesses of their tiny little small town minds)

Re: Fans not happy at newpert cewty

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:08 am

Sort of get the feeling you don't like us ?

Rob