Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The "split" of fans

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:51 am

Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:yes they will because they are locked into an agreement so no you don't know much about the Compass deal :lol:

So you think this agreement would be enforceable should VT pull out and those particular goal posts moved? :lol:

Of course it is because its between the football club and Compass :?

Can't see the point in speculating on a contract that neither of us have seen, but I'd be shocked if they would be locked into an agreement should things change so drastically, as they could do if VT was to walk away!

Its been stated many times because the fans want to club to walk away from it because of the standard of food yet the club cant because the deal is LOCKED!!!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:00 am

Angry Man wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Angry Man wrote:yes they will because they are locked into an agreement so no you don't know much about the Compass deal :lol:

So you think this agreement would be enforceable should VT pull out and those particular goal posts moved? :lol:

Of course it is because its between the football club and Compass :?

Can't see the point in speculating on a contract that neither of us have seen, but I'd be shocked if they would be locked into an agreement should things change so drastically, as they could do if VT was to walk away!

Its been stated many times because the fans want to club to walk away from it because of the standard of food yet the club cant because the deal is LOCKED!!!

It may well be locked in, in it's current state, but as I said, if things change drastically, Compass could well be in a position to pull out, should they wish to do so!

As I also said previously, it's pointless speculating on a contract that neither of us have seen, especially with regard to small print!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:56 am

The Lad wrote:Really is quite something. I have never seen any fans as split as this, the abuse isn't as bad as some say it is, but bloody hell there is a chasm in the fan base that isn't great to see, even for a cold heartless guy like me. It'll take a long time to heal. They really have planned this, they knew it would be an incredibly divisive issue and I think they want to use it to weed out the unwanted.

Are you refering to the 70% Red to the 30% Blue split ?. :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:01 am

Lol @ thinking they planned this.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:02 am

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:
The Lad wrote:Really is quite something. I have never seen any fans as split as this, the abuse isn't as bad as some say it is, but bloody hell there is a chasm in the fan base that isn't great to see, even for a cold heartless guy like me. It'll take a long time to heal. They really have planned this, they knew it would be an incredibly divisive issue and I think they want to use it to weed out the unwanted.

Thank you Robin. The figure quoted by the supporters club was that only 7% were against the rebranding. The anti rebranding movement is growing so the split is narrowing especially now that fans are realising that they were given propoganda that was purely used to sway the opinion towards acceptance.We are coming, like it or not. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:04 am

Bluebird64 wrote:
T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:

Thank you Robin. The figure quoted by the supporters club was that only 7% were against the rebranding. The anti rebranding movement is growing so the split is narrowing especially now that fans are realising that they were given propoganda that was purely used to sway the opinion towards acceptance.We are coming, like it or not. :ayatollah:

Mere speculation! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:37 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:

Mere speculation! :ayatollah:

Yes but it was his speculation and I was merely exploiting it to justify my argument. :lol: