Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: PROTEST SATURDAY

Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:31 pm

Be impressed if any of them are over 16.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:56 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Be impressed if any of them are over 16.

They've already called it off anyway due to lack of support. They say they will now organise it before the Newcastle game but don't hold your breath. :D

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:49 am

For fucks sake don't tell me they've cancelled I just come down all the way from Glasgow and these no fucker here :old:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:09 am

Apparently their mammys stopped them. :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:17 am

BigGwynram wrote:Apparently their mammys stopped them. :lol:
:lol: all been f*cking grounded ;)

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:13 am

onwards and upwards rather then a financial sinking ship , may be those who are against the rebranding would like to make a contribution to the million pound loss each moth...

yes i would like to stay blue but the reality is we cant afford it , football no longer relies on supporters money at the turn stiles

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:14 am

onwards and upwards rather then a financial sinking ship , may be those who are against the rebranding would like to make a contribution to the million pound loss each month...

yes i would like to stay blue but the reality is we cant afford it , football no longer relies on supporters money at the gates

Sooner the club unites the better other wise we are investors will walk and we will be in the gutter then

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:27 pm

Fair play to them for trying to organise something no matter how little numbers or young they are,
At least they are trying to get noticed exactly what them malasians are trying to achieve (getting noticed)

you lot should be ashamed at yourselves mocking your own ..just for standing up for something they dont agree with.
Yes it may well be a lost cause but at least it shows you are all UNITED as one.
Agree with it or not -you should all turn up to show the asians you can be a force that will only
be pushed so far.

They might have won the battle but let them know they wont win the war :old:
Who knows what they may change further down the line.

I heard changing it to a Swan?? as the malasians are really Jacks in disguise. ;)

GROW SOME BALLS YOU LOT-laughing stock you have become throught the world.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:59 pm

Oh colours, suck a bulb

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:15 pm

CraigMc wrote:Oh colours, suck a bulb

Bang on Craig ... me thinks Colours is on a wind up!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:26 pm

colours wrote:Fair play to them for trying to organise something no matter how little numbers or young they are,
At least they are trying to get noticed exactly what them malasians are trying to achieve (getting noticed)

you lot should be ashamed at yourselves mocking your own ..just for standing up for something they dont agree with.
Yes it may well be a lost cause but at least it shows you are all UNITED as one.
Agree with it or not -you should all turn up to show the asians you can be a force that will only
be pushed so far.

I heard changing it to a Swan?? as the malasians are really Jacks in disguise. ;)

Actually I don't think anyone is laughing and I suspect most don't even care. Nobody cares what you think anyway you drama queen

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:12 pm

colours wrote:Fair play to them for trying to organise something no matter how little numbers or young they are,

be pushed so far.

Why have you got our badge on your avator :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:23 pm

The protest will come and by the reaction of the reds they are worried. It is the right of every fan to protest and if you don't agree then don't come its as simple as that. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:27 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:The protest will come and by the reaction of the reds they are worried. It is the right of every fan to protest and if you don't agree then don't come its as simple as that. :ayatollah:

I can't wait cos it's sure got boring talking about it. Get it out of your system then we can all move on :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:29 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:The protest will come and by the reaction of the reds they are worried. It is the right of every fan to protest and if you don't agree then don't come its as simple as that. :ayatollah:

I can't wait cos it's sure got boring talking about it. Get it out of your system then we can all move on :ayatollah:

Like I said you must be worried otherwise you would not care a dot. Leave the protesting to fans who want to.But if you do turn up then I will give you a wave. :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Like I said you must be worried otherwise you would not care a dot. Leave the protesting to fans who want to.But if you do turn up then I will give you a wave. :lol:

Not worried at all but certainly interested as its to do with my club. Doubt I'll be there I'm afraid but if i see you after ill buy you a beer. Hopefully it rains :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:34 pm

What you going to do, take a day off school?
Grow up !
Those looking to protest are unable to look at the big picture in the real World.

They are not moving the stadium to North Wales
They are not selling all our players
They are not putting us in to administration

They are paying extra 70 million
They are clearing along standing debt
They are investing in players

They want premiership now more than anyone, in total they have 100m riding on it.
So for all that we just change the colour of our shirts, bluebird still on badge albeit smaller.

Give it a chance, a season, maybe this is what we need.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:34 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Not worried at all but certainly interested as its to do with my club. Doubt I'll be there I'm afraid but if i see you after ill buy you a beer. Hopefully it rains :ayatollah:

Thats very kind but my determination is fueled by pride and passion and not alcohol. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:00 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Thats very kind but my determination is fueled by pride and passion and not alcohol. :ayatollah:

It was only going to be a half :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

It was only going to be a half :ayatollah:

:lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Did it happen? :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:18 pm

I was wondering how this went???

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:20 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:Did it happen? :lol:

No it didn't cos Bluebird64's Mum wouldn't let him out to play. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Cancelled due to lack of council licence, short amount of time to prepare things as well as get the licence, and because the Newcastle game seems to be a better option for the protest to fulfil its potential.

A lot of people on the defensive here. Surely you should be so sound and comfortable with your views that you wouldn't care if 5000 turned up, never mind 150.

For the record, an age range of 16 to 65 were to attend.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:24 pm

I was there