Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PROTEST SATURDAY

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:12 pm

http://www.facebook.com/events/185066111621091/?ref=ts anyone going? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: PROTEST SATURDAY

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Oh my god :roll:

It'll be a bunch of 14 year olds acting hard and PROPAH. And it'll be detrimental to the club.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:16 pm

All 108 of them are going to sticking it to the Malaysians :lol:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:26 pm

Whats the point its done move on.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:31 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:http://www.facebook.com/events/185066111621091/?ref=ts anyone going? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Brilliant, I hope they have £70million reasons for doing such a thing.

I might get banned for this...... Idiots.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:33 pm

I'm not. Everyone was against this at the start then the Malaysians U-Turned they were begging them to go back red again, now we are red a minority are begging them to go blue again. It's done now and those protests could easily drive the Malaysians away because they can't please us.

Then once the Malaysians walk the protesters will have enough to say.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:38 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
SamCCFC1927 wrote:http://www.facebook.com/events/185066111621091/?ref=ts anyone going? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The only idiots are the fans representatives who attended the meeting at the CCS and convinced the club that we had done a u turn and were welcoming the rebranding with open arms. Like it or not there are still a fair amount of fans who are still opposed to the rebranding and have every right to make thier views known. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:39 pm

If they want to protest let them everyone is entitled to their opinion though you wouldnt believe that judging by some of the comments on here.

The malaysians are not made of glass a bit of objection to their proposals aint gonna drive them away so get over it some of the scare mongering bullshit on here sickens me.

Seems the reds can have their opinions but the pro blues can't as it might offend the investors and frighten them away, do me a favour and get a life.

This plan was never gonna please everyone but please allow people their opinions without posting bullshit threats of the investors pulling out etc its getting boring.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:40 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

The only idiots are the fans representatives who attended the meeting at the CCS and convinced the club that we had done a u turn and were welcoming the rebranding with open arms. Like it or not there are still a fair amount of fans who are still opposed to the rebranding and have every right to make thier views known. :ayatollah:

I honestly think give it a few weeks, maybe a month or two and a lot of fans who have boycotted would've had enough listening to home games on the radio or on telly and they will turn up :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Do you honestly believe that??

Have you view but don't bully or try and cause world war two, by taking 108 fans burnin flags, and demonstrating it's crap.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:43 pm

djwayne wrote:If they want to protest let them everyone is entitled to their opinion though you wouldnt believe that judging by some of the comments on here.

The malaysians are not made of glass a bit of objection to their proposals aint gonna drive them away so get over it some of the scare mongering bullshit on here sickens me.

Seems the reds can have their opinions but the pro blues can't as it might offend the investors and frighten them away, do me a favour and get a life.

This plan was never gonna please everyone but please allow people their opinions without posting bullshit threats of the investors pulling out etc its getting boring.

If you don't like it, it's easier to ignore than spend time replying to it.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:45 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:I'm not. Everyone was against this at the start then the Malaysians U-Turned they were begging them to go back red again, now we are red a minority are begging them to go blue again. It's done now and those protests could easily drive the Malaysians away because they can't please us.

The thing is Rhys, a lot of people changed (as you say) from being against to being in favour of the proposals, purely on the basis of factual inaccuracies that the Malaysians were going to leave - something the club have unreservedly denied would happen since Wednesday. And a few also turned on the basis that we as a club would get £100milion - again, that figure seems to have shrunk :(

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:47 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
djwayne wrote:If they want to protest let them everyone is entitled to their opinion though you wouldnt believe that judging by some of the comments on here.

Am only replying as I think everyone is entitled to an opinion whether they are pro change or not and it seems from the forum if in the last few days if you dont agree with the malaysians stance your opinion is not valid and I dont agree with that.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:49 pm

djwayne wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:

Am only replying as I think everyone is entitled to an opinion whether they are pro change or not and it seems from the forum if in the last few days if you dont agree with the malaysians stance your opinion is not valid and I dont agree with that.

I have never said that I don't agree with the Malaysians and I won't be taking part in this protest full of most likely 11 and 12 year olds trampling on little flags. :roll:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:51 pm

f*cking Dweebs protesting what an embarrassment

Let's hope it's pissing down

cakey-8t7 wrote:f*cking Dweebs protesting what an embarrassment

Exactly.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Let's hope it's pissing down

I f*cking hope it does anyway :lol:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:54 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
djwayne wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:

I have never said that I don't agree with the Malaysians and I won't be taking part in this protest full of most likely 11 and 12 year olds trampling on little flags. :roll:

try reading what was posted before replying ;)

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:57 pm

djwayne wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:
djwayne wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:

Can you quote it please? i'm lost :lol:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:58 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:I'm not. Everyone was against this at the start then the Malaysians U-Turned they were begging them to go back red again, now we are red a minority are begging them to go blue again. It's done now and those protests could easily drive the Malaysians away because they can't please us.

The thing is Rhys, a lot of people changed (as you say) from being against to being in favour of the proposals, purely on the basis of factual inaccuracies that the Malaysians were going to leave - something the club have unreservedly denied would happen since Wednesday. And a few also turned on the basis that we as a club would get £100milion - again, that figure seems to have shrunk :(

Spot on. I did note however that it is only now that Alan Whiteley has come out and said the Malaysians did not plan to walk away which is convienient now the plans have been passed. Surely Alan knew last week that the stories about the Malaysians walking away were false and should have come out and scorched the rumours then.Now that fans are realising the truth and that they have been duped into accepting the proposals based on a falsehood is probably the reason why anger is building. This anger will grow and grow and will not ease just because a few pro reds are still trying to frighten us. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:01 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:

Spot on. I did note however that it is only now that Alan Whiteley has come out and said the Malaysians did not plan to walk away which is convienient now the plans have been passed. Surely Alan knew last week that the stories about the Malaysians walking away were false and should have come out and scorched the rumours then.Now that fans are realising the truth and that they have been duped into accepting the proposals based on a falsehood is probably the reason why anger is building. This anger will grow and grow and will not ease just because a few pro reds are still trying to frighten us. :ayatollah:

Why can't we all just wait and see how it unfolds and then we can debate with the facts. Squad strengthening will happen very soon and at least that will be an indication of the intention going forward.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:04 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:

Why can't we all just wait and see how it unfolds and then we can debate with the facts. Squad strengthening will happen very soon and at least that will be an indication of the intention going forward.

What about the important part...that they knowingly misled fans about something, either by the themselves providing inaccurate details in the meetings, or by failing to scorch any rumours of a Malaysian exodus in the days that passed?

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:07 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
djwayne wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:
djwayne wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:

Can you quote it please? i'm lost :lol:

If you are gonna reply to a post on a forum whilst quoting it then its best to read it first rather than making yourself look stupid as your post did , it had little relevance to what you were replying to :)

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:

What about the important part...that they knowingly misled fans about something, either by the themselves providing inaccurate details in the meetings, or by failing to scorch any rumours of a Malaysian exodus in the days that passed?

I believe the future would have been rocky for us without this deal. Probably reduced budgets, hence player quality and ultimately relegation. Hopefully we will never know now. It's all politics like most businesses and what is being said now may well be a watered down version of what really would have happened. No point sparking up people's fears unnecessarily now the decision has been made. Onwards and upwards

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:13 pm

you
Carpe Diem wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:

I believe the future would have been rocky for us without this deal. Probably reduced budgets, hence player quality and ultimately relegation. Hopefully we will never know now. It's all politics like most businesses and what is being said now may well be a watered down version of what really would have happened. No point sparking up people's fears unnecessarily now the decision has been made. Onwards and upwards

You say there is no point in sparking up people's fears yet you state "I believe the future would have been rocky for us without this deal. Probably reduced budgets, hence player quality and ultimately relegation". :lol:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:15 pm

djwayne when did I make myself look stupid? You said if you don't agree with the Malaysians stance then your opinion isn't valid, then I said I never said I don't agree with them. Unless you think I want the Malaysians out which I don't. I'm lost and you've confused me big time now :lol:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:22 pm

Then once the Malaysians walk the protesters will have enough to say.[/quote]
The thing is Rhys, a lot of people changed (as you say) from being against to being in favour of the proposals, purely on the basis of factual inaccuracies that the Malaysians were going to leave - something the club have unreservedly denied would happen since Wednesday. And a few also turned on the basis that we as a club would get £100milion - again, that figure seems to have shrunk :([/quote]

Spot on. I did note however that it is only now that Alan Whiteley has come out and said the Malaysians did not plan to walk away which is convienient now the plans have been passed. Surely Alan knew last week that the stories about the Malaysians walking away were false and should have come out and scorched the rumours then.Now that fans are realising the truth and that they have been duped into accepting the proposals based on a falsehood is probably the reason why anger is building. This anger will grow and grow and will not ease just because a few pro reds are still trying to frighten us. :ayatollah:[/quote]

Why can't we all just wait and see how it unfolds and then we can debate with the facts. Squad strengthening will happen very soon and at least that will be an indication of the intention going forward.[/quote]
What about the important part...that they knowingly misled fans about something, either by the themselves providing inaccurate details in the meetings, or by failing to scorch any rumours of a Malaysian exodus in the days that passed?[/quote]

I believe the future would have been rocky for us without this deal. Probably reduced budgets, hence player quality and ultimately relegation. Hopefully we will never know now. It's all politics like most businesses and what is being said now may well be a watered down version of what really would have happened. No point sparking up people's fears unnecessarily now the decision has been made. Onwards and upwards[/quote]

You say there is no point in sparking up people's fears yet you state "I believe the future would have been rocky for us without this deal. Probably reduced budgets, hence player quality and ultimately relegation". :lol:[/quote]

Yes because it's after the decision has been taken you fool. You can't spark fears when it's not even an option now.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:22 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:djwayne when did I make myself look stupid? You said if you don't agree with the Malaysians stance then your opinion isn't valid, then I said I never said I don't agree with them. Unless you think I want the Malaysians out which I don't. I'm lost and you've confused me big time now :lol:

read the post again SLOWLY :)

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:23 pm

djwayne wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:djwayne when did I make myself look stupid? You said if you don't agree with the Malaysians stance then your opinion isn't valid, then I said I never said I don't agree with them. Unless you think I want the Malaysians out which I don't. I'm lost and you've confused me big time now :lol:

read the post again SLOWLY :)

f*cking hell how many more times, hang on then :lol: :lol: :lol: