Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We made majorca local paper

Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:46 pm

I'm in majorca and we made the sport section of majorca bulletin, like it or not we big news malaysians getting a lot of publicity.

Re: We made majorca local paper

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:56 pm

neeball wrote:I'm in majorca and we made the sport section of majorca bulletin, like it or not we big news malaysians getting a lot of publicity.

I couldn't give a f**k if you were in timbuktoo or tredeager we are now known as a joke. :old: :old: :old: :old:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:11 pm

neeball wrote:I'm in majorca and we made the sport section of majorca bulletin, like it or not we big news malaysians getting a lot of publicity.

Happy days, now all of the Real Majorca fans will buy our new shinny red shirts...

Don't they already play in red with a hint of blue?? Got us covered there, holy shit balls!!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:28 am

As much as I am against the rebranding but will go with it for the future of CARDIFF CITY, can you not see that this rebranding is already having the desired effect that the Malyasians wished. When was the last time we made the news all around the world in a positive light! This publicity will not have a negative effect and we will not be looked at as a laughing stock as some say, the rest of the Championship will now be fearing Cardiff should MM get the transfer kitty he has been promised.

It's time to move on as I do not see any other investors throwing their hat into the ring, remember how the majority of us felt when we thought we may lose VT & TG's investment a few weeks ago! I like many others feared for the future of the club not only thinking of the dark lonely days of Div 4 but the possibility of going out of existance.

It is still Cardiff City on the fixtures list, league table and results section and it is still the same Cardiff City that I have been following for the past 34 years albeit a new home colour.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:34 am

Good post wdb :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:37 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

I couldn't give a f**k if you were in timbuktoo or tredeager we are now known as a joke. :old: :old: :old: :old:

Speak for youself you tool.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:41 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

NO NO ! Its only you are the fking joke ! :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:14 pm

Oh look its Blazing Nazi and naziwelshdragon, two of the most deluded members of the forum. I am pretty glad you see me as a joke to be honest as it reaffirms to myself that I am perfectly sane.

:old: :old: :old:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:23 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Oh look its Blazing Nazi and naziwelshdragon, two of the most deluded members of the forum. I am pretty glad you see me as a joke to be honest as it reaffirms to myself that I am perfectly sane.

Yes most people that are insane and deluded ,think them selfs sane, they keep shouting all the way till there locked up :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:27 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Oh look its Blazing Nazi and naziwelshdragon, two of the most deluded members of the forum. I am pretty glad you see me as a joke to be honest as it reaffirms to myself that I am perfectly sane.

Yes most people that are insane and deluded ,think them selfs sane, they keep shouting all the way till there locked up :lol:

Do you know that from experience? Have you being banged up courtesy of her machesty's prison?

Nazi.